3

*Hyo Eun's view*

"Can't we just walk in together? ,"

I stared at him quietly, not knowing nothing else to do. I didn't think so. But just looked at the three of them. They seemed to put a high hope on me, especially Yeonjun.

Just think of it, if the girls knew that I was with them, they would start to bully me. Like the one who confessed to Yeonjun before even though she got rejected. She was bullied for a whole month by Haneul and her 'workers'. Haneul once poured her cold drinks to that girl and spread a rumor to the students. She did that until the girl decided to move school and went oversea.

I looked at each boy and slowly shook my head 'no' while changing my gaze to the floor.

"But why? ," Yeonjun enquired curiously, dying to know the reason.

"I hate it ," I made short, hoping he would understand.

"When you get attention? ," Soobin asked me this time as I responded by nodding.

"And you don't want to get bully, right? ," Beomgyu finally said the reason out loud and clear.

I snapped my head up at that.

"Yes ," I pointed out very clearly, making them looking at each other.

Yeonjun held my chin and tilted it up. He stared straight into my eyes. He kept both of my hands in his. He made sure that I would not budge as he wanted to say something.

"Hyo eun. You need to know a thing. Attention does not mean you will get bully. If you get bullied, it does not mean that you can't stand up for yourself. You know what? Just let me and my friends protect you if Haneul do bully you ," Yeonjun said calmly, giving me a chance to think twice.

"I don't know ," I retorted, still in hesitant.

"Hyo eun, I know you remember this. I said to you that I want to be your first best friend, right? Let this be the first step. I can't just meet you at rooftop ," Yeonjun continued.

Hearing the word 'bestfriend' is starting to make me feel guilty. He sounded very sincere likel he did not care about anything else.

I was actually not afraid of being bullied by her. I could defend myself. Unfortunately, I knew that Haneul would be aggressive when I kept myself close to Yeonjun. I couldn't stand it if she would start involving someone I love. I didn't want to see grandma hurting.

"I'll try ," I responded, making their faces lit up and smile from ear to ear.

"Really? ,"

"You don't care? ,"

I nodded in confirm after being asked from Beomgyu and Soobin.

"Thank you, Hyo eun ," Yeonjun thanked me and trapped me in his hug.

Thank you too, Yeonjun..

"Welcome ," I answered back.

"Can we join too? ," Soobin enquired in whining manner as Beomgyu pouted cutely beside him.

I was the one who facing them so consequently, I nodded at them. They quickly jumped in and joined the hug when I gestured them to come closer.

"I hope you can open up to us, Hyo eun. Me, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun ,Hyuka and you should be friend from now on ," Yeonjun told me as the other two boys agreed with him.

After a while, we broke the hug slowly. The three boys were looking at me as I did too.

"So, Lee Hyo Eun ," Yeonjun said whilst opening his hand for me to hold.