15

* Yeonjun's view *

"Thank you ," I said politely to the old woman, as she handed me my spicy rice cakes that I always ordered.

I gave my money to her and smiled sweetly towards her.

"Your welcome, young boy ," she responded, replying my smile with the same sweet one.

"Hope you and your girlfriend enjoy the food! ," she continued, changing her gaze towards the beautiful girl beside me.

How I wish that she is INDEED my girlfriend..

The said beautiful girl smiled back and bowed her head in respect to the older.

The most beautiful smile I've ever seen...

"We will ," Hyo eun softly replied and we turned our backs from the old woman.

We saw the other four boys having a conversation with each other, whilst waiting for us to finish buying the food.

Thanks to their freaking loudness, Hyo eun and I actually heard what they were talking about.

"You got grenade and you hear their footsteps. Then what are you supposed to do with your grenade? ," Beomgyu muttered while making Hyuka focused on him only.

"I should...avoid their attacks...? ," The taller of the two replied nonchalantly.

"You can kill them with your grenade in advance! ," Beomgyu chimed, his small eyes widened at the same time.

"Yeah ," The younger trailed off, confusion arising in him on why the slightly older male began to act like that.

"Right? But what do you do instead? ," Beomgyu asked, but he answered it himself after he stepped back a little.

"You just pull the pin and die waiting ,"

Touché...

I heard Hyo eun giggled softly beside me and my lips curled up a bit at her cuteness.

"We're done ," I informed the four boys as we walked to them.

I lifted the plastic bags up to confirm it to them.

"Alright, let's go! ," Hyuka being the one who was suffering enough because of Beomgyu, exclaimed excitedly as he began to skip forward.

"Hey, why are you running away? ," Beomgyu enquired loudly but eventually gave up when the latter didn't seem to be bothered at all.

"What's with the chaos? ," I questioned the remaining three boys, my eyes following Hyuka's movements.

"Hyuka said that he had a concern on how to become a better gamer. So Beomgyu here advised him, but it somehow ended up annoying Hyuka ," Soobin made clear, getting himself a slap on the shoulder from Beomgyu.

"I just want to be a cool older brother to Hyuka, you know? ," the latter reasoned out, his lips pouting cutely in dismay.

Cool, huh? But here he was, being so sulky and pouted cutely like a child, so much different than what he just said he wanted to be. The reality just hit hard.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say ," the tallest of the group mocked, not forgetting to roll his eyes.

The black hair male crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks. He then started walking ahead of us, quite fast then he usually did. I knew that he was clearly upset by what Soobin said just now.