13

* Hyo eun's view *

"Mingyu? ," I asked Yeonjun, turning my body completely to him.

I felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Yes. The one whom your grandma mention at the bakery before. It was two days ago ," he made clear briefly.

"Uhh.. ,"

"You never mention about him to me. Is he....your brother? ," he questioned, making sure we still walked in the same pace.

"No. He is grandma's grandchildren ," I said briefly, his mouth shaping an 'o'.

"How come you never told me? How I thought that you actually told me everything about you ," he stated, his hand squeezing mine gently.

"Just...because? ," I trailed off, trying my best to not say it.

I love him, Yeonjun..

Maybe??

I was not saying anything because I was afraid to lie to myself. I was not sure at all.

"Hyo eun ," Yeonjun's voice echoed in my head as I was planning to ignore him.

Umm..I must do something!

"Hyo eun, don't ignor- ,"

Wait, that is...

"Beomgyu! ," I shouted as the said boy turned his head towards us.

I could notice the confusion Beomgyu had when he saw me running to him.

Probably,

Confused because I was being happy all of a sudden.

Then, confused cause I literally just left Yeonjun behind and went with him instead.

I knew Yeonjun was going to be a little bit frustrated with my behaviour.

I'm sorry Yeonjun.. I think I will consider ignoring you as one of my habits for now..

Yeonjun jogged steadily towards the both of us. He arched his eyebrows at me but I innocently smiled back, like nothing happened just now.

I tugged Beomgyu's shirt as I motioned him to start walking to the spicy rice cakes stall.

"Let's go! ," I exclaimed, as we headed to our usual morning meeting place.

Yeonjun sighed in defeat as he slowly followed us closely behind.

* Author's view *

Not to lie, Beomgyu was okay or should we said, comfortable with Hyo eun being a bit clingy and friendly to him more than usual.

But the thing was, he could feel that his beloved older cutie sexy friend, Yeonjun, was glaring at him too hard for him to receive anymore.

Because of how much he knew that Yeonjun liked the girl who was smiling brightly next to him as they all walked to the stall. How much love that Yeonjun had and wanted to give to her.

Or should he made it simple and clear,

how much Yeonjun want Hyo eun to be always by his side and only belong to him.

He didn't know what occurred between the both of them.

He assumed that they probably had a big fight but acting differently in front of him so they could make Beomgyu shutted his mouth.

But as he knew Yeonjun since they were still young, Yeonjun would never let something like this would easily slide aside. He knew that Yeonjun would not just doing nothing but quickly apologized to that someone until they forgave him sincerely.