4

* Hyo Eun's view *

"I'm with you guys. It's better than alone ," I made my decision.

"I'm glad you're with us ," Yeonjun said to me, showing his sincere smile.

I nodded to let him acknowledge that I was really okay to be with them as a team.

There were around 13 minutes later, the group's formation was done. It was quite hard to choose since the members needed are six than usual, only three or four.

"Alright, students. We have a period left now. Since I'm done with the groups, you guys better discuss with each other. Don't waste any time. You can't ever buy it with money ," the male teacher almost made a motivation speech in front of the class.

The class decided to combine tables. It was easier to do a discussion. As a result, Soobin, Hueningkai, Taehyun and Beomgyu moved their tables to combine with mine and Yeonjun.

When they finished doing so, Taehyun's first sentence were,

"We can never buy time with money. That sounds too deep for me. Don't you think so? ,"

"I think the same. I'll use that in my essay. Who knows I can get a better result? ," Beomgyu said cheekily.

"How come, Beomgyu? You're already smart. You have better words than that, right? ," Soobin pointed out his opinion to Beomgyu.

"I don't know about that but just let me think of that again later ," Beomgyu shrugged off.

Hearing that conversation, Yeonjun turned to me. He looked like he wanted to ask me something. Well, he was.

"Any idea for that? ,"

"A palace? ," I suggested but I thought I got his question wrong as he had his eyebrows furrowed.

"No no no. I mean, any idea for the phrase that is better for appreciating time? ," he quickly made clear while shaking his head 'no'.

I nodded enthusiastically, knowing what my answer would be.

"Time is gold ," I retorted it loud and clear that the four boys which were Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hueningkai snapped their heads towards my direction.

They looked so surprised meanwhile I was really confused. Was it that amazing? Just so you know, that phrase was very common among people. Right?

"Wow, Hyo eun. That is so powerful. It is only three words but it is so meaningful ," Heuningkai gasped, nudging Soobin who already had his mouth cover in awe along with Taehyun.

Meanwhile Yeonjun, started to eye Beomgyu who was also suprised suspiciously.

I knew why. Soobin said it just now. Beomgyu is hella smart although I'm smarter. You could say that we were the two top students in the school when it came to academic.

"Yeonjun hyung, I'm suprised that I can't even think of that phrase before in a short time ," Beomgyu explained, knowing what does Yeonjun's stare means.

I was into their conversation. But realizing the purpose of the small group, I took out my history book from my bag. I poked Yeonjun's side who was still chatting with the other boys. As soon as Yeonjun changed his gaze to me, I showed him the front cover of the book.

He immediately realized what I was trying to say and apologize to me.

"Sorry ,"

He called out the younger boys. They quickly took their books from their bags. Meanwhile me, I snatched my note book from the side of the table to jot down important notes.