8

* Hyo eun's view *

I noticed a familiar car when I almost reached the school gate which was my grandma sister's. Someone got out from the car but my expectation soon turned incorrect.

"Grandma? ," I monolouged, really confused at why she was the one who came.

I spotted grandma already opening her arms, ready to tackle my hug.

"Grandma! ," I exclaimed excitedly as I sprinted towards her, receiving weird glances from the five boys.

Another mood swings that made them shocked.

I hugged my grandma ever so tightly as I smiled brightly in her touch.

"Do you miss me this much? We just met this morning though ," Grandma joked as I giggled with her.

Grandma peeked at Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka who were walking towards us awkwardly.

"Are those your friend? ," she enquired as I thought for a while before humming in response.

"You got yourself some pretty boys ," she pointed out and I quickly let go from her and hitted her shoulder in playful manner.

The five boys bowed to grandma in respect as soon as they reached us.

"Hello, pretty boys. I'm Yuri. Hyo eun's grandma ," she greeted them, making the said boys turned a bit shy by the compliment.

"Umm..I'm Choi Soobin ," Soobin introduced himself first.

"I'm Kai Kamal Heuning. But just call me Kai or Hyuka ," Hyuka bowed politely as he greeted her back.

"I'm Kang Taehyun. Nice to meet you ," the said boy continued.

"My name is Choi Beomgyu! ,"Beomgyu cheerfully introduced his name, like always.

"Hi ," Yeonjun started his with a polite bow once more.

"I'm Yeonjun. Choi Yeonjun. Nice to meet you, Mrs... ,"

"Mrs. Ju ," my grandma cooed as she smiled at him.

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Ju ," Yeonjun finished his sentence.

All eyes including mine turned their attention to my grandma when she chuckled lightly while shaking her head in defeat.

Grandma smiled before pulling me to her side and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Don't call me that, young man. Just call me grandma ," grandma muttered, sending reassuring looks to the remaining boys.

"Okay! We will do that ," Yeonjun responded shyly, scratching his nape.

Sorry for interrupting..

"Grandma. Look at the time ," I informed my grandma that we might be late to the bakery, after mentally apologizing for ruining their moments.

"Yes. My sister is waiting. Let's go, dear ," grandma began to worried right after she sneaked at her watch to see the time.

The boys bowed to both us before we completely turned our back at them. Not until grandma decided to ask them.

"Young men! Come here for a bit ," she called for them first, the said boys instantly running towards us.

"Are you free right now? ," she enquired, the five boys nodding as the sign that they were free.

"Good then. Do you want to go to my bakery? I'll treat you ," she offered, hopes glistening in her eyes.