12

* Yeonjun's view *

This thought kept on bothering me until now.

Who's Mingyu?

I was determined to ask her that since two days ago at the bakery.

I had agree at Hyo eun's offer to walk with her together to our usual rendez-vous instead of waiting for her there.

I was waiting for her just outside her house. She said she wanted to walk together with me, to get rid of her loneliness.

I didn't care what her reason would be, cause I was just happy to know that I was going to be with her.

About 5 minutes or so of me waiting for her, she finally came out.

"Yeonjun! ," she called me in her sweet voice and I instantly turned to her.

Oh my god, she's so beautiful today..

I know she is, but something just made her different. But I couldn't seem to catch it.

"Good morning ," I greeted her, sending her a big smile.

"Morning too ," she answered back but she quickly frowned after that.

"Sorry ," she suddenly apologized and I scrunched up my face in confusion.

"Huh? ," I blurted out  nonchalantly.

"I'm sorry to make you wait here for too long ," she explained, pouting im dismay.

Which I exactly found it cute.

"I've only waited for you here about 7 minutes?  Or around that time? So no need to feel guilty. At least you had a reason ," I brushed it off, seeing a smile slowly crepted up on her lips.

And she just made my heart fluttered again early in the morning.

"I DO have a reason. I was about to go out three minutes earlier but I almost forgot my P.E t-shirts so I came back in and took it first ," she made clear.

I nodded in understanding, going beside her. I gently brought her hand onto mine and intertwined it in one swift  motion.

I blushed spontaneously, mentally telling myself to hide it with my best.

Of course it worked.

"Let's go now. Our friends are waiting ," I reminded her, pulling her hand slightly and lead her to our usual morning place.

"Alright ," she uttered then nodded cutely as we began to walk together.

But before we could walk further, I stopped myself and turned back to Hyo eun quickly. I observed her quietly but soon realizes something whilst my mouth began to open slowly.

"What? ," Hyo eun enquired, arching her eyebrows.

"You..You tied...your hair ," I whispered actually to myself but she still heard me somehow.

"Oh, you notice! ," she chimmed excitedly.

"But do I look okay? ," she questioned, hoping for some good feedbacks.

I almost 'hit' of how dull she was cause-

"Of course, Hyo eun. You look beautiful actually ," I said honestly, maintaining myself from confessing to her about my feelings indirectly.

"Really? Thank you, Yeonjun ," she thanked me nicely, her lips curled up into a big smile.

Ughh.. Just how many times she would make my heart skipped and blushed all at in the same time only..