11

* Hyo eun's view *

"She's awake ," I heard Yeonjun's voice echoed when I shifted on the bed, slowly opening my eyes.

"Finally, we are here on time ," Taehyun said as I saw a glimpse of him.

Yeonjun came towards me, with a cup of water.

"Here. Have this first ," he instructed and handed me the water.

"Thank you ," I softly thanked him, gratefully taking the water for me.

I chogged it down in one go. I was that thirsty. I saw Yeonjun slightly widen his eyes, probably a bit shocked that I could drink like that. He took the cup back from me slowly and put it aside.

He sat down on the available chair just right beside me. I tried to sat down and he immediately reacted by helping me.

"How do you feel? ," Yeonjun questioned, mentioning the headache.

"I feel better ," I answered, giving him a small smile after that.

I realized that Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Hyuka were here. I thought there weren't with us earlier?

"What is the time now? ," I enquired to no particular person.

"10.15 a.m. ," Yeonjun was the one who replied, gazing at his wrist-watch.

"Recess already? I sleep that long ," I gawked, not believing myself.

"That's actually the side effect of the meds you ate. The nurse told me ," Yeonjun explained, nodding.

"Umm..Hyo eun ," Taehyun broke the seconds silence, all of us changed our attention to him.

"We're sorry ," he said softly, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Why? What are you talking about? ," I enquired, instantly waiting for his answer.

"You know. We should be with you and Yeonjun-hyung since morning. So when hyung went to buy drinks, we could accompany and wouldn't let Haneul harmed you ," he explained, the others were already looking at me in guilty.

I was softened at that.

"I admit it was hurt but it was only that time. And now you guys are here looking after me. I feel happy just by knowing that you guys still care for me. It's all thanks to Eunbyul that she arrived on time ," I reassured each of them.

"So you forgive us? ," Beomgyu enquired out loud.

"No no no, it's okay. You guys did nothing wrong. Really ," I muttered, brushing it off.

"Thank you, Hyo eun ," Hyuka thanked me, the other member smiled knowingly at me.

Wait...

"Where's Eunbyul and Haneul? ," I asked Yeonjun.

"They went back home already ," he responded, my heads tilted in curiousity.

Yeonjun saw that and knew what I wanted to know.

"Eunbyul said to me that Haneul couldn't calm down at all. So she decided to bring her home ," Yeonjun made clear but I just kept quiet after that.

That's weird..I never saw her like that..

"Do you want this? ," Soobin, who was sitting beside me asked.

I saw what he was holding. A ginger bread.

I nodded at that, even though it was not really my favourite. I liked chocolate bun the most.