6

* Hyo eun's view *

I woke up a bit late than usual. I helped my grandma to finish the pastries and cakes for her bakery until late at night. Fortunately, she understood me.

When I was a bit far from my house, I looked around to search for any glimpse of Yeonjun. But it resulted nothing. Maybe I was taking too long so he thought I didn't go to school.

Why am I searching for him?

I was halfway on the way to the school. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, jolted me up in suprised.

A confused face was plastered on my face as soon as I saw who it was. The said person also noticed that and he chuckled lightly.

"You must think that I went to school already by myself, right? ," Yeonjun asked me, raising one of his eyebrow.

I just nodded once at that, signalling him that I really did think that. But he found that cute and he ruffled my hair, much too my own surprised.

"I was thinking that too at first so I went to buy spicy rice cakes first. But I saw you when I was buying it. So literally, I started to follow you from there ," he cheekily continued his explanation.

"Behind me? ," I asked the taller boy and he nodded his head continuously, making me sighed in defeat.

This boy was really something.

As I looked down, I saw Yeonjun's shoelaces were untangled. I pointed at it as Yeonjun followed where my finger was going.

"Oh. I didn't realize that ," he said as he knelt down to tie it back.

I decided to go ahead since the school was starting in 17 minutes, leaving Yeonjun behind.

"Hyo eun, wait! ," Yeonjun shouted, he was rushing since he saw me walked a bit too fast.

To the point that he didn't know that his shoelaces were still loose.

I turned back to see him, who was running like a little kid.

When he almost reached me, he tripped on his own shoelaces and fell down. He whelped in pain, which meant that it was really hurt.

"Oh my god, Yeonjun! ," I shouted, since I was very shocked.

I couldn't hold myself if someone was hurt.

I ran towards him as worried plastered clearly on my face.

"Where do you feel hurt? ," I ask him thoroughly, knowing that I could help him.

"I'm okay, Hyo eun ," he reassured but I was not having it at all.

"I also fell down many times. And I know it is not okay ," I cutted  him off, still searching for any cuts.

"Try to sit down properly ," I instructed him and he obeyed.

As soon as he sat down, I gasped at his right knee. It was bleeding. He might be focusing on not falling straight on his face. He put so much pressure to his knee when he fell down.

Responding to this quickly, I took out my small towel in my bag. I used it as a bandage, to stop his knee from bleeding too much. I carefully tied it on his knee, afraid if I did it wrongly.

What I didn't noticed was, my face was being too close too Yeonjun. He was staring at me the all times, making him shut his mouth up. He never saw me like this. He never saw this side of me. The side where I cared about other people. Knowing me as the cold-hearted girl.