5

* Hyo eun's view *

I stood beside him but still cautious about our gap in between.

"Come on, Hyo eun. We need to go home now ," he said while staring straight to my eyes.

We went off to our home, with him holding the umbrella in between.

Silence filled the journey. I just didn't know any topic to talk with him so I just enjoyed the rainy day.

I was really enjoying it until Yeonjun suddenly grabbed and pulled me close to him which looked like he hugged me from side.

"You didn't notice it. Your uniform are getting wet ,"

What? I did feel wet on my body but when I caught a glance on my shoulder, it was getting wet so much. How could I not realized that?

"Oh..Thank you ,"

I was busy conserving my wet uniform until I heard Yeonjun said something.

"Oh no..not now ,"

I changed my gaze to the front and saw that the rain started to become heavier. I gasped when Yeonjun caught my hand and brought me to the nearest convenience store. It was because, he dragged me by running.

When we arrived, he hurriedly brought me into the eating corner.

"Sit here. I'll go and buy something for us ," he instructed as he helped me to sit on one of the seat prepared there.

"But I'm okay ," I reassured him.

I just don't want him to spend any of his precious money.

But, did you know what? He was insisted to do so.

I was about to told him to stop again but he just disappeared from my eyes.

There was about 15 minutes when I finally saw him at the counter.

Two bottles of cokes and two cups of noodles. After he paid, he went to a section to fill the cups with hot water.

"For you ," he said briefly while putting a cup in front of me.

"Thanks ," I said, not going to protest him. Well, he noticed that.

"Welcome? I thought you're going to decline my offer ," Yeonjun spoke up, tilting his head in confusion.

"Why should I decline food? ," I told him bluntly, still looking at my food.

I heard him chuckled and I literally smiled a bit at that, without him noticing.

As I waited for the noodles to cook, I decided to ask him, a question that could make him uncomfortable.

"Yeonjun ,"

"Yes? ,"

"Why do you want to be my friend? ," I enquired him with a serious tone as I looked at him curiously.

He was kind of flustered but answered me anyway.

"You want a long or short explanation? ," he asked me back and I responded by,

"Long ,"

I just wanted him to keep talking so I couldn't talk a thing at all.

"Well, I'll start from the beginning. But still, not that long. When I first saw you when I transferred school, there was something from you that attracted me. When the first time I found you at the rooftop that time before the class started, that the first time we talked. I somehow felt happy and relieved. That I got to know your name. Although you still didn't want to share anything about your family ," he explained briefly.