10

* Hyo eun's view *

Yeonjun created a group chat consisting him, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Hyuka and me.

One night, we chatted about anything randomly when I confessed to them that I wanted to be more open to everyone.

The discussion was not that serious. It was just them being happy and concerned for some reason. Especially, Haneul.

I wouldn't care though. As long as I knew that I had my best friends with me, then I would be alright.

It had been a week after I told them and tried my best to act less cold to other people. At least towards the teacher first.

I did ignore and plastered my signature poker face for the whole day.

I personally talked with some teacher about my desire and they actually gave me a good luck.

I was ready for today. I want to show my real self at the school starting from today.

"Are you going to fetch me later? ," I asked my grandma politely, just to confirm.

"Yes, dear. Now go. Your friends will be waiting ,"

I was in euphoric when I knew grandma liked the fact that I befriended the five boys.

"But it is still early. I'll just go slow but steady ," I pointed out while tying my shoelaces, my head tilting to gaze at grandma.

"I actually don't know what are you guys going to do at school this early ," grandma gave her sincere opinion.

"You should ask the one who came earlier than me ," I stated and chuckled after that.

"But we actually hang out at the cafeteria, library or the school's garden ," I continued while getting up from my sitting position with grandma's help.

"Okay if you so ," grandma replied then I pecked her cheeks, as a sign that I would go now.

"See you after school! ," I exclaimed, gaining a couple of nods from her.

I didn't see any glimpse of my grandma at the door anymore. I turned back quickly, searching for my phone.

We already planned to meet at the spicy rice cake stall.

I wanted to tell that I was on my way, only to notice there were few notifications already from the group.