Surprizes

"Cause everything that I try with you is all brand new and I'm hoping that you like it'

Onika Maraj

"Onika you okay?" My supervisor trinity questions concerned and I quickly nod gently smiling.

"I'm fine, just sore from my workout last night" I chuckle and she smiles seeming to believe my excuse.

"Don't work yourself too hard nika, let me know if you need anything to sooth the pain" She smiles and I nod shooting her a warm smile before she turns around walking away.

I slowly walk to the lunchroom trying my best to disguise my limp.

Sitting in the first chair I saw available I silently hiss as pain shoots through my ass but I sigh in content feeling the pressure in my legs ease up.

It was a struggle getting up for work today because I could barely move, luckily bel had a hot bath with epsom salt waiting for me when I woke up cause that helped take some of the pain away but I was still extremely sore.

It felt heavenly in the moment but my body felt like hell as soon as I woke up from my orgasmic coma.

I couldn't even drive to work, she had to drop me off.

Pulling my phone out my scrubs I unlock it ignoring my new messages and notifications going to cardi's thread.

To: Bel🤤💕💋- You got me walking like I'm elderly 😩

She instantly replied back to me and I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face.

Bel🤤💕💋- 😭 I was wildin but I couldn't control myself, ya body just do something to me 🤤

I blush cheesing reading her message as my heart rate sped up, this girl was a huge problem but I couldn't help getting more attached to her every passing second of each day.

To: Bel🤤💕💋- Saying stuff like that is the reason I'm in this painful predicament now🤦🏼‍♀️😭

Bel🤤💕💋- Lmaoooo I'm sorry bby I'll massage it all away later😌

To: Bel🤤💕💋-

Bel🤤💕💋- lmaooo😭😭 you a clown yo but it probably is best cause you'll eventually end up with ya legs behind ya ears 🤷🏾‍♀️

I choked on my breath bringing my fist up to my mouth muffling my coughs.

To: Bel🤤💕💋- yo nasty ass got me in the lunchroom choking💀💀💀