Foolish

'See my days are cold without you
But I'm hurting while I'm with you
And though my heart can't take no more
I keep on running back to you'

3 Days Later
Bronx, New York
Onika Maraj

"Daddy you cheating" I pout as I draw four new cards.

"House rules princess" He smiles holding up his last two cards.

"Alright watch this" I smirk putting down a blue reverse then a draw 4 wild card.

"The color is green"

"Oh you foul" He chuckles drawing four more cards.

I had 5 cards now and he had 6 but he didn't have a green card so he had to draw another one bringing him to 7.

Me on the other hand had planned this out perfectly.

"Now you cheating" He shakes his head as I put down 3 number 2's, the first green and the others yellow and red.

He tosses out a red 7 and I smirk confidently.

"Uno out!" I cheese tossing out a red 5 and a green five.

"If I wasn't so tired I'd give you a run for your money in another match" He chuckles picking up his glass of water taking a sip.

"Go lay down old man, I'll clean everything up" I smile flexing one of my dimples.

"Oh next time we play I'm gone make you cry just for that" He softly laughs as I giggle scooping the cards up on the table.

"Love you babygirl"

"Love you too daddy" I tell him before he walks out the living room.

Putting the cards back in the box I sat them to the side of the table before picking up the open bag of pretzels rolling them closed then putting the clip back on the bag.

"You about to head out?" My mom asks as I walk in the kitchen.

"Yea I'm tired myself, about to go home and lay down" I tell her as I put the pretzels in the cabinet.

"Alright baby, be safe getting home" She places a kiss on my cheek before walking out the kitchen.

My phone rings in my hand and I look down at the caller id hesitantly answering the phone.

"Hey" I softly greet.

"Wassup, I was wondering when you was coming home?" I grimace at the word "home" falling from his lips.

"I was actually going to sleep at my house tonight because I'm exhausted and it's closer"

"Oh, alright. Be safe and call me when you wake up"

"I will" Pulling the phone back from my ear I end the call.

I had been trying my best to avoid him, at first it was because my love bites was taking mad long to fade away but really it was cause I was feeling too guilty. I couldn't sit in his face knowing I was thinking about someone else in the back of my head.

But most of all I couldn't shake this guilty feeling because after everything, I was still feigning for cardi's touch.

2 Days Later
Onika Maraj

"Everything okay babe? You been mad quiet lately"

I put on my most convincing smile before addressing him.

"Yea I'm okay, just getting used to this new position at work and everything" I speak reassuringly and he nods falling for my facade.

"You know I can help ease ya mind of all that stress" He licks his lips slyly smirking as he scooted closer to me on the couch.

Throwing his arm around my neck he pulls me into him as he stuffa his face in the crook of my neck.

His plump lips place soft gentle kisses on my neck and I slightly turn my head the opposite direction giving him more access.

Closing my eyes I let his lips work on my neck as his hand slowly crept up my shirt.

"Mmm" I softly moan as he sucked on the sensitive skin.

He cupped my left boob lightly squeezing it in his palms.

"Ca-" My eyes bulge open as I push him back catching myself before I slipped up.

"What's wrong?" He questions confused.

"I forgot I was spotting earlier" I quickly lie and thankfully he nods in understanding taking the bait.

"You want me to go get you something from the store?" He questions and the pit of my stomach rumbles with guilt.

"No I'm fine, think I'm just gone go lay down"

"Alright let me know if you need anything" He says as I stand up walking around the couch.

Walking down the small hallway in his apartment I turn walking in his bedroom.

Sitting on the edge of the bed I throw my face in my hands softly sighing.

These withdrawals were getting worse and worse with each passing second.

Belcalis Almanzar

"I told you y'all was gone be right back fucking" I softly laugh looking at the tv, bet had baby boy playing for the 3676980th time.

I was on the phone with E too, she called to inform me on everything that went down today with the operation since I was busy handling property business but after she was done filling me in the conversation naturally shifted.

"She can never stay away for too long" She speaks confidently.

"You know I used to think that too but it's only so much a mufucka can take before you make them snap" I tell her truthfully.

A mufucka couldn't tell me shit about nic leaving me, 6 months ago if somebody told me that I would've laughed in they face.

Now look at me. You really do take shit for granted until you lose it.

"Awe here you go, bitch you was too conceited. Ain't think her lil ass had the heart to leave and not look back on that ass" She cackles and I playfully roll my eyes.

If only she knew.

"Aight bitch I ain't say she ain't look back" I smirk.

"Yea aight, I'm gone talk to you tomorrow though cause this cyn facetiming me"

"Bye hoe" Pulling the phone down from my ear I hang up the phone.

Tossing it next to me I got comfortable on the couch laying my head on the pillow.

As soon as I was good and comfortable knocks sound off at my door.

Groaning I throw a mini tantrum before getting up.

"I swear I told kb not to come over tonight" I mumble to myself as I walked over to the door.

Swinging the door open I chuckle shaking my head.

"This the last time?" I smirk and she rolls her eyes pushing past me walking in the house.

Smirking I close the door behind her.