No Love

'Don't take it personal
When it feel so good we tend to get emotional
But that is when you find out that it hurts the most'

1 Week Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Let me sit this ass, on you
Show you how I feel, Let me take this off. Will you watch me, yes mass appeal don't take your eyes, don't take your eyes off it. Watch it, babe
If you like you can touch me baby
Do you, do you wanna touch me baby.
Grab ahold, don't let go let me know, that you, ready!" I wake up to nic singing all the way from the kitchen, which has grown to be regular to me now over the course of these past 3 months.

I swear I haven't met a girl that loves beyoncé as much as she does.

Chuckling I sit up stretching before getting out the bed starting my morning routine.

Once I was finished brushing my teeth and washing my face I walk out the bathroom heading for the kitchen.

"I've been watching for the signs
Took a trip to clear my mind
Now I'm even more lost
And you're still so fine, oh my oh my
Been having conversations about breakups and separations
I'm not feeling like myself since the baby are we gonna even make it?" She sings loudly and I laugh walking in the kitchen watching her sing and slave over the stove at the same time.

"Yo you wild animated" I laugh and she jumps spinning around with a wide smile on her face.

"You scared me babe" She cutely smiles placing a hand over her heart.

"You was too into ya lil kitchen concert" I laugh walking over to the fridge and she rolls her eyes smiling.

"You know how I get when queen b cut on" She giggles flipping the eggs in the pan.

"All too well" I chuckle grabbing a fiji water before closing the fridge.

"So what you got up for today besides this party that you don't want to bring me too?" She asks turning the beats pill down and I chuckle at her pettiness.

"Don't do that, I'm protecting you if anything cause mufuckas gone be mad drid you step in that club with me" I truthfully smirk as she evenly proportions the food she fixed on the plates.

Picking up both plates she turns around nodding for me to follow her to the table and I do.

We sit across from each other and she sits a plate full of a omelet hashbrowns and toast accompanied with a fork in front of me.

"Mmm, I feel like you trying to hide me" She sly smiles with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm not hiding you from the bronx I'm hiding the bronx from you" I smile rephrasing what drake said.

I quickly bless my food before picking up my fork digging in the breakfast.

"I'm serious cardi, why can't I go with you to this party tonight?" She questions seriously and I sigh.

"Keep it a buck I just don't want to mess up my brothers party with my own drama" I tell her truthfully. I knew for a fact kiyomi was gone be there cause she told me and of course kyanna was gone be there cause her and Rio was mad tight, I met her through him.

Then on top of that Marcus was gone be there and he always wanted to press a bitch, then no telling whatever bitches and niggas I had relations with was gone be there cause Rio got love from literally everybody.

"So basically, you still fucking other people?" She questions slightly tilting her head and I almost choke on a piece of my omelet.

I took a second to clear my throat and regroup taking a sip of my water before responding.