Broken Clocks

'All that I've got, pieces and pages
Talking a lot, sorry I'm faded
Think I've forgot, you love me
You love me'

2 Weeks Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"What is going on?" I jump out my car stifling my laughter as E scooped her clothes up off the sidewalk.

"This bitch is crazy!" She exclaims opening my back door putting the clothes on the seat.

Cyn was steady dropping shit from her window.

"What you do?" I question intrigued, she had to have cheated on her or something for this reaction.

"Nothing that you haven't already did, and it wasn't even as bad as what you did but my shit getting tossed out the window" She scoffs picking up more articles of clothing.

"Bitch be happy, my car got fucking annihilated and I couldn't breathe the same air as her without getting ran up on, now what you do?"

"All I did was drunkenly make out with a girl at the club lastnight, that's it" She shrugs picking up the last little bit of clothes.

"Where the fuck is my shoes at?!" She yells looking up at cyn who had just threw the last dress out the window.

"Fuck you! I'm selling all them shits, if you want them you can buy em back!" She spits with venom.

E was turning red and her patron vein was bulging out her forehead.

"Let's just go E, y'all gone be back eating each other pussy next week anyway" I chuckle patting her shoulder and she seems to calm down as she let's out a small chuckle herself.

"I wanna say fuck you so bad right now but you right, my shit still gone be here next week" She sighs throwing the rest of her clothing in the backseat before shutting the door.

I got in the driver's seat ignoring cyn still yelling and cursing about nothing as I shut my door.

E opens the passenger door flicking cyn off before sliding in the seat shutting the door behind herself.

"Y'all just did the most and for what?" I laugh as I pulled off from cyn's building.

"Yo that girl is really crazy like she threw cold water on me and woke me up out my sleep, bitch I thought it was over I couldn't breathe!" She exclaims and I bust out cackling.

"That shit ain't funny cardi" She shakes her head trying her best to stifle her laughter.

"That shit's hilarious, it's really funny cause she just did all that clown ass shit just for y'all to still be fucking"

"Factsss, and she know it too. I bet she get drunk and call me tonight" She softly chuckles shaking her head.

"Damn, y'all toxic as fuck"

"Bitch I know you a-"

"Aaahttt, we haven't been together for 5 months so you can't say we toxic. We went our separate ways and stuck to that shit, y'all be having little petty break ups like y'all 17 again" I chuckle shaking my head.

"Cause she's fucking crazy but you saying that shit out loud just made me realize how fucking stupid this shit really is, this shit is draining and it's really getting old"

"So what you gone do? Cause this was yo fault" I briefly look over at her.

"I don't know but this petty every other week shit gotta stop" She sighs looking out the window in thought.