Invitation

'you can tell I'm fucking with your campaign
You can tell I'm fucking with your innocence
Shawty fine as hell and intelligent
Cause you know I'm the shit, you the shit too'

1 Month Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"How you get all this jewelry?" She questions curiously grabbing my hand admiring my rose gold baguette Rolex.

I told her to slide thru my spot since she finally had a day off to chill.

"I hit a lick" I jokingly smirk and her eyes shoot up at me widening making me cackle.

"I'm just playing, I bought it how else would I get it?" I laugh as she let's my hand go and moves on to my neck fucking with my custom chains.

She was mad curious about everything because she had this innocence about her.

These past two months I learned that she wasn't as innocent as I initially thought, she had a fire inside of her that would spark when she was irritated or mad.

She lowkey had a smart ass mouth too but she was also really sweet and caring.

"What does the b stand for?" She asks rubbing her thumb over my custom "cardi b" chain.

"Brim" I reply and she nods even though she didn't know what that meant or stood for either.

I lightly chuckle shaking my head as she picked up the next chain intrigued.

"The details on this one are amazing, you literally have jewelry on jewelry" She speaks astonished referring to my "gang hand sign" chain, it was basically a replica of my hand with a red bandana tied around the wrist and a ring on the thumb.

"Yea that's my second favorite one after my cardi b chain" I tell her looking at my watch.

"Do ya neck ever hurt with all this on?" She genuinely questions and I laugh shaking my head.

"Nah, it look heavy but it's not" I reassure her with a smile.

"Why you got all this jewelry on while you in the house anyways?"

"I was out until you texted me and I came back to meet you here but we bouta leave cause I'm hungry" I tell her and she looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Who told you I was leaving this house?"

"Me" I retort smirking and she smiles rolling her eyes.

"Where we going to eat?"

"I'm in the mood for some good soul food and a smoothie so flavas, that's aight?" I question and she nods agreeing.

"Good, cause you driving" I smile and she smacks her lips playfully punching my arm.

"If I drive we stopping at family dollar first so I can get me some more cleaning supplies" She warns and I shrug cause that was cool with me as long as we went straight to flavas after.

"That ain't no problem, let's go so I can help you pick out some fabuloso" I smile standing up and she smiles playfully rolling her eyes as she stood up.

"Your annoying" She mumbles with a sly smile.

"Mm, smell this candle" She holds it up to my nose and I take a small whiff of it letting the cinnamon apple scent fill my lungs.

"Yea you should definitely get that one" I nod in satisfaction and she smiles nodding before tossing the candle in the basket.

We came in here so she could get some more cleaning supplies but of course she didn't stop there, I was starving but I didn't really mind.

"I think I'm gone get two more then we can go" She says picking up another one smelling the scent.

"Where you putting these candles at anyway?" I question curiously as she picks up another one taking in the scent.

"I like to light them in my bathroom, which one?" She puts them both up to my nose and I take a good whiff of both thinking for a second.

"Get that vanilla one" I tell her and she nods putting the pumpkin spice down and putting the one I picked in the basket.

"Yo so how you get that beamer?" I question curiously as she picks up another candle smelling it.

"My mom gave it to me because she got a Maserati, I really want a benz truck" She says smelling between two candles.

"That g63 benz truck?"

"Yup, I want it in white" She says putting the candle she wanted in the basket and shelving the other one.

"Finally, this basket getting heavy as hell" I chuckle as we make our way up to the front.

"I told you to get a buggy but you hardheaded" She giggles as I playfully roll my eyes.

"Cardi and who is this?" I swiftly turn around eyeing kyanna or KB for short.

She was on the starting lineup of the roster to say the least but lately I been falling back cause I knew she was catching feelings and since my teen years I never really got serious with girls, they were fun though.

She had a perfectly arched eyebrow raised like she was waiting for me to say the wrong thing.

"This my homegirl. Onika KB, KB onika" I introduce them and nicki sends her a slight nod as KB stares back blankly.

"Anyways, wassup witchu you can't return nobody calls" She raises a eyebrow with that same look again and I look down at the floor lightly chuckling.

This is exactly why I fell back and demoted her to the bench.

Who did this bitch think she was?

"You know I be busy, I'll get back to you when I feel like it" I retort looking her in the eyes to make sure she understood me.

"Yea whateva, just don't have me waiting long" She smirks at me then looks at nicki scoffing before walking down the aisle with a laugh.

"You sure do know how to pick em" She chuckles already turning to head to the registers and I turn around following behind her.

"It's just something about bad bitches with attitudes. It's like, you a stuck up bitch, but I bet I can fuck you though" I conceitedly smirk.

*Kyanna Aka KB*