Set it Off

'I'ma fuck you just set it off
So fuck me and set it off
Fuck me, set if off'

2 Weeks Later
Bronx, New York
Onika Maraj

"I don't know why you still fucking with this girl anyways" Cyn scoffs as I bit down on the acrylic nail on my thumb looking at all the different sizes, types and harnesses on the wall.

I only brought cyn with me because I was too shy to come in here by myself but now I was regretting bringing her instead of Amber.

I was really thinking about getting the same vibrating one bel had purchased but in pink.

"Like she already showed you that she ain't shit, did you forget what happened in Texas? I mean you don't even know this girl like that, have you ever even been to her house?" She exclaims and I irritably roll my eyes at her bickering.

"Of course I've been to her house, do you really think I would be fucking somebody whose house I've never been too? She just always at my house because she doesn't like sleeping alone" I tell her matter of factly.

"Then why you can't ever go sleep with her at her house then?" She retorts raising a arched eyebrow.

"I can, we just both choose to sleep at my place. Now stop making this a big deal because I know what I'm going to get" I tell her deading the issue.

I was type nervous to strap up for the first time but I had to woman up not for me but for her, and her pleasure.

"I'm gone dead the issue but when everything I'm telling you happens, don't come running to cry on my shoulder nic I'm telling you" She chuckles crossing her arms shaking her head.

"Noted" I simply reply picking up what I wanted.

I didn't have time for cyn and her rants, bel wasn't going anywhere whether her and rah liked it or not.

Belcalis Almanzar
Bronx, New York

"Thank you so much tok" I smile giving her a hug.

I had finally found time to get my red lace front installed and I was looking fine as fuck.

"You welcome baby, let me know when you ready to switch it up again" She smiles and I nod picking up my purse before walking out the shop.

Walking over to my Bentley I quickly get in noticing kiyo on her phone walking up the street.

Jamming my key in the ignition I put the car in drive before speeding down the block.

She along with many others had been blowing me up and I was dodging mufuckas left and right, I was trying to be somewhat decent for nicki especially after the whole Texas thing but these niggas and bitches was not making it easy for me.

Everybody wanted a peice of Belcalis and I wasn't used to being just for one person but for her the least I could do was try to stay faithful.

Speaking of the devil my phone rings with her name flashing across the screen, I answer since my phone was connected to the bluetooth in the car.

"Wasspoppin?" I greet.

"Where you at?" She asks as I make a right turn.

"I just left getting my hair done why wassup?" I question briefly stopping at a stop sign.

"Come over, I miss youuu" She pouts and I smile laughing.

"I'm on my way give me like 20 minutes" I tell her.

"K, I'll leave the door open" She replies before ending the call.

I ain't gone hold you, I was type happy to see my shorty cause we hadn't spoke or seen each other all day up until now.

Walking in the brownstone the lights were dimmed and I could smell the faint smell of vanilla.

Walking in the living room it was candles lit on the dining room table with two plates full of food.

"What is all this?" I smile as Onika comes around the corner.

"Your hair looks amazing" She gawks walking up to me and I chuckle shaking my head.

"Thank you but wassup with the dinner though?" I question again.

"I just can't do something nice for you?" She smiles flexing her dimples and I look at her suspiciously.

"Um no, so what you want?" I lightly laugh and she scoffs laughing playfully slapping my shoulder.

"Nothing, I really just wanted to have a nice dinner with you" She smiles and I nod knowingly smirking.

"You bought the strap didn't you?" I question knowingly.

"How did you knowww" She whines as I laugh.

"You ain't even have to do all this, we can fuck right now" I smirk shrugging and she playfully rolls her eyes.

"After I wine and dine you" She smiles and I look at her weirdly.

"I hope you not expecting me to cook for you when I wanna fuck" I ain't have time for all that, my sex drive wouldn't allow it.

I'm not cooking 5 meals a day.

"Just sit down bel" She rolls her eyes walking around the table and I laugh taking my seat.

"You sure you don't wanna skip dinner and go straight to desert?" I question for reassurance.

"Keep talking and there won't be any desert" She innocently smiles.

"You don't even believe that" I arrogantly smirk.

"You so fuckin conceited" She blushes hiding her smile as she rolls her eyes.

"You look so cute, thick as hell, titties sittin" I smile licking my lips ignoring her glare.

"I'm not supposed to look cute cardi" She huffs crossing her arms over her chest and my mouth waters at the sight of them sitting up so perfectly.

"You not even taking me seriously" She whines and I snap out of my trance.

"You can't be wearing the strap and whining nic" I chuckle and she quickly fixes herself.

"Aight now, why can't you look cute strapped up?" I question curiously.

"Because you don't be looking cute strapped up" She says rolling her eyes and I put a hand over my heart appalled.

"So how I be looking?"

"You be-, you be looking like daddy" She mumbles looking down and I smirk nodding.

"I don't think you can look that good strapped up" I smirk purposely bating her and as I expected her head flew up.

"I can!" She says defensively.

"Then come show me" I smirk before assuming the position, ass up back arched face down.

I felt her presence behind me and I couldn't help but chuckle, she was mad nervous.

"Stop laughing" She grits and I bust out laughing.

"Your adora- oooh fuck!" I scream as she slams inside me.

She didn't give a bitch a warning or nothing, her thumbs pressed in my arch as she slung the fuck out that strap killing me.

"Fuuuckk n-nic" I moan burying my head in the pillows.

She started hitting my spot stroking deep and I started losing it.

"Oh my fucking god"

Who knew her stroke game was on flee like this?