Faithful

'Get all your affairs in order
I won't have affairs, I'm yours, girl'

3 Days Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

Kb- I'm on my way over

I felt my body heating up as I grew nervous, I knew I couldn't talk her out of coming over here either cause she was pissed.

I didn't answer not 1 of her calls these past couple of days cause nic would've killed me, I knew better.

"I'm bouta go get something to eat, you want something?" She asks from behind me, it was late afternoon sunday our last day together before she had to go back to work monday.

We checked out the hotel friday and spent these past two days at my house.

"Actually I'm bouta leave, henny just hit me up saying something came up" I smoothly lie looking down at my phone for a minute like I was reading the text to play it off.

"Oh, okay"

Standing up from the couch I slid on my louie v slides grabbing my keys off the table.

"You ready?" I ask walking around the couch.

"Yea" She eyes me suspiciously making me even more nervous.

"Why you acting so jittery?"

"I ain't acting like nothing, c'mon though I gotta go" Brushing past her I open the door holding it open for her.

"You on some sneaky shit" She mumbles walking past me and out the door.

Walking out behind her I close the door but didn't lock it cause I was gone spin around the block and come right back in.

She walked ahead of me down the hall to the elevator pressing the button.

Once the elevator doors opened we both stepped on.

"So you gone tell me the truth?" She questions as the doors shut and we slowly start moving down.

"I told you the truth" I softly sigh leaning against the wall.

"Nine times out of ten I know your lying" She speaks looking over at me and I raise my head looking at the ceiling to avoid eye contact.

The elevator doors slid open just in time and I quickly stepped off rushing through the lobby.

Stepping outside, I stood waiting for her to walk out the door.

She rolled her eyes once she layed eyes on me, brushing past me but I grip her forearm pulling her into me.

"Stop being like that" I mumble placing a quick kiss on her temple.

"If you not gone tell me the truth then get off me" She snatches out of my hold with attitude and I sigh running a hand down my face.

I couldn't win for mufucking losing when it came to her, she knew me better than I knew myself.

She was already walking over to her car and I didn't have time to stop her again cause I knew kb would be pulling up any minute.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself as her g63 sped down the street.

Just as she dissapeared down the street the familiar silver ford fusion pulls up replacing her spot.

Good thing I didn't stop her.

She parked her car before getting out walking up to me.