Love Drought

'Ten times out of nine, I know you're lying
But nine times outta ten, I know you're trying
So I'm trying to be fair
And you're trying to be there and to care'

1 Month Later
Manhattan, New York
Onika Maraj

"I'm leaving my parents house right now, where you at?" I question starting up my benz truck.

"How ya dad doing?"

"He's actually doing better, he was more energetic today and said he felt the best he's felt in months" The doctor said that my dad was actually getting better and I couldn't be happier.

"I'm happy to hear that, you told him I said hi?"

"Yup, he said you need to come by and see him" I softly chuckle as my phone connects to the bluetooth in the car and I move it from my ear laying it in my lap.

"I'll come next time" She responds chewing on something and I perk up as I pull off from their building.

"What you eating?"

"Crab boil and before you get on my ass I bought you one too, you just gone have to wait though cause I'm having lunch with henny" She softly chuckles.

"Don't bring me home no cold crab boil cardi" I huff rolling my eyes.

"Girl shut up, they gone have it hot and ready right before I leave, it's gone be fresh"

"It better be" I mumble.

"Keep poppin shit nic, watch me come home empty handed cause I done ate ya shit on the way there" She cackles and I playfully roll my eyes cracking a dimpled smile.

"Stop playing cause you really would and if you do it's gone be a problem" I chuckle but I was serious.

"Talk to me nice then, I'll be home in like a hour though" She says and I nod even though she couldn't see me.

"It better just be a hour too belcalis because I'm starving"

"I got you, hungry ass" She laughs and I smile rolling my eyes.

I didn't know what to do with this girl sometimes.

Belcalis Almanzar
Bronx, New York

Henny🥰💕- You coming to the party? We at kens it's bussin

To: Henny🥰💕- Who all over there?

Sticking my tongue out I grind it against hers as I read henny text.

Henny🥰💕- Hood niggas and hoes

"Issa no" She lowly chuckles slightly pulling back.

To: Henny🥰💕- Nic said issa dub😭

Henny🥰💕- 💀 damn bitch what she doing reading over ya shoulder?

To: Henny🥰💕- On my lap being nasty & nosy

"Bobblehead ass" She mumbles and I softly chuckle as hennys message comes through.

Henny🥰💕- She got that ass on lock

I smack my lips as nic giggles kissing the corner of my lips.

To: Henny🥰💕- 🙄 anyways tell star call me tomorrow morning