The Girl With The Tattoo

'Those innocent eyes
That smile on your face makes it easy to trust you 
If they only knew, 
The girl with the tattoo, like I do'

2 Weeks Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"Pack in the mail, it's gone" I rap thumbing through some money.

"The streets loving them new pills" Erica says walking in the spot with a bag of food.

"I told y'all that video of y'all in Texas being hoes was gone be great promo" Star laughs wrapping a rubberband around a stack of money.

"I regret nothing" Erica shrugs smirking as she sits in the chair across from star.

"Me either, shorty was driddy for like two seconds and the same day I came home I was right back in her bed, I'm too damn powerful" I smirk putting the money in the counter.

"That girl might be sweet and everything but you keep playing with that girl feelings and she gone end up fucking you up, watch" Star laughs shaking her head and I smack my lips side eyeing her.

"She not even like that, she fell the fuck out crying one time cause she seen a spider on the bathroom floor" I laugh and erica joins shaking her head.

"I'm just saying be careful, it's always the sweet quiet ones that end up flipping shit upside down" She shrugs and I wave her off wrapping a rubber band around the stack of money.

"Yea aight" I roll my eyes tossing the stack in a duffel bag before gathering some more uncounted money.

"Cyn swore up and down shorty was done with you too, I ain't say nothing but I knew that shit wasn't true" E laughs spinning some pasta on her fork.

"Yea them lil bitches hate me except the big booty bald one but I'm not buggin, I be wanting to knock that wildebeest built bitch rah head off though" I chuckle quickly thumbing through the bills.

"What's the word?" Star questions with a raised eyebrow.

"I ain't gone do nothing, yet. As long as she mind her business I'm good but I'll let you know if we need to pay her a lil visit"

"We don't even gotta do it to keep it a buck, sky still wanna get her hands on her again" Star tells me and I nod already knowing.

"I know, I told her diabetic ass that too. I can get you touched no fee" I arrogantly smirk.

"Facts, just let me know and that's a green light sis" Star says clapping her hands.

"That's a bet" I smile putting the money in the counter.

"Mariah still out collecting the bag?" E questions and I nod.

"They said the club about to be litty tonight, what's the moves?" She asks.

"I'm not fucking with the club tonight cause I feel like I'm getting a summer cold or something" I tell her and she nods looking over at star.

"You know I'm down for whatever you want me to pick you up or you gone pick me up?" She questions and I laugh shaking my head.

She was always down for whatever, whenever.

"Neither we getting a driver for tonight" Erica smirks chewing on her pasta.

"Oh you tryna get drunk drunk" Star smiles raising a arched eyebrow and erica smiles.

"Y'all annoying but turn up for me too since my sick ass gotta stay home and eat soup and shit" I roll my eyes wrapping a rubberband around the stack of money.