24/7

'Lovin the shit out you, fuckin the shit out you
For seven days straight, and now I can't even live without you'

1 Week Later
Bronx, New York
Belcalis Almanzar

"I miss youuu" She whines in my ear and I laugh shaking my head as I paid for my chop cheese.

"I was cooped up in the house with you for damn near a whole two weeks" I chuckle taking a bite out my chop cheese as I walked out the bodega, walking over to E's jeep I get in the passenger seat closing the door behind me and she pulls off.

"But I haven't seen you in a whole 24 hours, come see me" She whines throwing a fit.

"Tomorrow" I tell her knowing I didn't have the time today, king doubled our shipment this week cause last weeks was postponed do to some heat but everything was good now so business was back in full effect.

"K" She simply replies and I sigh knowing she had a lil attitude now.

"You mad annoying when you do this, a bitch can't be up under you 24/7" I huff feeling myself start to get irritated.

"K" She replies before I hear the dial tone.

"Shorty trippin?" E chuckles and I nod my head rolling my eyes.

"She a brat" I mumble taking another bite out my chop cheese.

"You made her that way" E shrugs laughing and I smirk not being able to argue with that.

I knew that my head and stroke game was too elite cause I had her acting totally different.

"I do be fucking the shit out her lil ass" I mumble and E chuckles.

"Good sex will do it to em, why she trippin anyways?" She curiously questions.

"She just wanna be up under me, she mad affectionate and shit" I chuckle.

"Be careful, you might be creating a monster sis" E laughs and I let out a muffled laugh chewing on my sandwich.

"It's too late, she already so far gone. I just haven't gave her a reason to act brazy yet so she be chilling but I know if I fuck up again she's spazzing"

"That's love for ya, I love to see it" Erica sighs in satisfaction with a smile.

"So wasspoppin with you and sherlock holmes?" I ask and she laughs shaking her head.

"We good, she just like ya girl always wanting to be up under me, the only difference between them is that she already on her crazy shit. Going through my phone, accusing me of shit, she be blowing me sometimes" She chuckles as I laugh.

"She seemed like the insecure type" I wasn't surprised at all that cyn didn't trust erica, she was a nosey girl so she was bound to prowl.

"Enough of her, what's the move for ya birthday?" She smirks briefly looking over at me.

"I kind of wanna go to DR or Miami or something" I tell her shrugging, I was so caught up in nic I forgot my birthday was approaching in a few weeks.

"Miami sound too good right now, me and star could set everything up if that's where you really wanna go"

I thought about it for a minute, I did want to go to DR cause I missed home but Miami was always litty and I got mad love out there since we traveled there frequently for business with king. We always popped out to the best clubs the city had to offer and they loved us cause we always had  the clubs litty.