Tomorrow is the day!!🙈

*Taehyung POV*
I was playing with my phone then jungkookie came and sat next me, "Hyung,you remember, tomorrow is a special day for you?"he asked.Huh?what's so special about tomorrow.*I thought*..."Don't tell me that you forgot it!"kookie looked at me in."Well....I don't remember,what's so special about tomorrow?"I said while scratching my head and innocently smiling.Jungkook looked at me in disbelief.suddenly jimin came and flick my forehead really hard."ouch!it hurts,what was that for?"I said while rubbing my forehead."What a lovely boyfriend you are,you don't even remember you're girlfriend's birthday."jimin said while clapping.damn,tommorow is April 27..I've really forgot about it."poor yasu noona..What an amazing boyfriend she have,He doesn't even remember her birthday."jimin and Jungkook started teasing me."I think I'm gonna steal her from Tae."Jimin said teasingly.I hit him very hard."woah..woah..I was kidding."He laughed."What should I do now plz help me."I asked them."Let's throw a surprise party tomorrow." Hobi hyung said."yay..that's great idea,I'll make some food."jin hyung said."But someone have to keep her away while we're decorating?"namjoon hyung said."I'll keep her away all the time"kookie said."But..how could you  keep her away?"I asked cuz I'm confused."I've my ways hyung..*Winks at Tae* yasu noona like photography,so I'm gonna ask her to join with me to take some photos of park."kookie said."that's great,kookie-ahh"yoongi hyung said."we're all gonna act like we don't remember her birthday,arreseo?"namjoon hyung asked."arreseo appa!"we all laughed........

Stay tuned🖋
Happy birthday yasu unni and hope you'll like it.💕