Buying a dress😥

*Jungkook POV*
Finally...we're arrived at the mall.guess what?she was nagging at me whole time."Ahh Noonaa..my ears hurt,please stop it."I whined."NO,I won't until you explain."She said dramatically."Ok ok..."what should I tell her?ahhh taehyung!!!Oh,I got an idea."It's because tomorrow is my friends birthday and I need to buy her a present,since you're a girl you can help me to buy a gift,that's why I came to the mall."woah..that's a good point.I thought."you remember you're friend's birthday but not mine,rude bunny."she mumbles but I heard it."What did you say?"I Asked."Nothing,but when did you have girl as a friend?"she asked.damn!!"I-it's because she's my n-new friend."I said."Liar...."yasu noona said and open the car door."Let's go. I'll help you but only this time."with that she went so I followed her.she went to a shop that have casual clothes.Then again I got a call from Taehyung.I answered it."What's now?you must buy something else,except for lamb skewers.'"I yelled."Ok ok I'll for sure but now just help me with this."he said."Why did you called me?"I asked."well..change of plans.we decided to throw a huge party for her cuz it's her 21st birthday.so we invited our families,relatives and friends too.I'll send you the location and buy her a dress that could wear to a party,arreseo?"he explained."Dae.arreseo."withthat I hang up.I went yasu noona and asked."Noona..let's by something that could wore into a party.oh and it must be a red one."she looked at me confused."Are you sure that she's a friend of yours?"she asked teasingly."Y-yeah"damn!I'm stuttering."But why it must be a red one?"She raised an eyebrow."It's because......oh.because her boyfriend like red colour."I told her to buy red one cuz I'm sure taehyung gonna wear something red that's why it must be a red one.we went to a shop that have party dresses.

*Time skip-2 hours later*
I'm so done,it's almost two hours and still she didn't choose any dress.so I went to her asked."Did you've choose anything?"she nodded happily and show me a dress.actually it's very pretty."It's a little expensive dress but I'm sure your friend would love this."she said."Ok I'll pay for it and Noona can you choose a pair of heels too?"I asked innocently."aish this kid.ok ok I'll find.I'm going to the shop that next to the cafe. ok"with that she left...........

Stay tuned🙈
Hope you'll enjoy this😁