Babysitting😌

*Yasu POV*
The door bell rang so I went to open it."Annyeong yasu unni."Shin su said."I'm glad that you came.Please take care of them."I said and I'm really thankful for her."Shin su aunty!!!!"Eun woo and Eun ji ran to Shin su."Aww my cuties..how are you?"She asked while hugging them.She loves them so much."We're doing great."Eun woo and Eun ji said.Actually they are really cute."Ok,Eun woo-ahh!Eun ji-ahh you'll gonna spend the rest of the day with aunt Shin su.Don't make any troubles for her.aresseo?"I asked them."Jinja..We're going to stay with her?is there is uncle Jimin?We won't cause any troubles for her.we promise."They said.I know they love to spend time with Shin su,Hyun ji and BTS."let's go otherwise I'll be late.yasu unni I'm taking them to my office."with that they went into her car.

*Time skip-at Shin su's office*
*Shin su POV*
We entered to my office and I hold both Eun woo and Eun ji's hands.Then we went into my cabin.Jungkook is already here."Kookie~When did you came?"I asked and hugged him."Before he answer my question Eun woo and Eun ji went to him and hugged him.

*Jungkook POV*
Eun woo and Eun ji came and hugged me,I really love them so much they are cute and adorable."What are you guys doing here?"I asked."Actually today is tae oppa and yasu unni's anniversary,so yasu unni going to surprise tae oppa and told me to take care of them."Shin su said."It's alright.After we finish this project,we'll go to the park."I said and ruffled Eun ji's hair."Thanks kookie uncle."They said and we started doing our project.Actually Eun woo and Eun ji didn't disturbed us.They were playing video games.So actually it's nice to have them here."Oh..I forgot I've something for you."Shin su said and hand me two boxes."What's this?"I asked her."The timberlands you asked."She said."Oh.that bet.gumawo."I said.She smiled and nodded.After hours of working finally we finished her project."Thank you so much kookie.It means a lot to me."She said."It's nothing.I just helped you."She smiled."Are you guys finished working?"Eun woo asked."yeah.We're finished working on our project."Shin su said and "So we can go to the park now?"Eun ji asked excitedly."Yeah,sure but let me call Hyun ji and Jimin.they'll gonna join with us."I said and called them...........

What will happen next?
Stay tuned🙈
Plz vote and give me a feedback it would mean a lot to me🤗