getting ready for surprise🙈

*Jungkook POV*
I went to yasu Noona's house to pick her.she came out after 10 minutes."Sorry..I'm late."she said and entered to my car."you're 10 minutes late but it's ok."I said."mianhae."again she said.I just smiled."ok,let's go."with that we went to the park.

*Time skip-at park*
We both went to see cherry blossoms and took some photos.we took some selfies,sceneries and I took some pictures of her and send them to taehyung.we brought ice-cream and I took a photo of she's eating the ice-cream.I know she'll probably kill me if she find out but who cares she's so cute in that photo.we were walking along while watching cherry blossoms and then "Let's see the photos we took."I said and we sat on a bench.we take a look in our photos.suddenly she asked me."kookie-ahh don't you remember what's the day it is?"she asked.I remember but I can't tell that so I said"It's 27th April,why?"she looked down and said."anya it's nothing."I can cleary tell her that she's sad.I feel sorry for her cuz I've lied to her.Then I got a call from Tae,So I stand up and walk a bit further from her to make sure she won't heard our conversation and I answered it."kookie-ahh can you please go to the mall and buy her a dress and shoes?I know why he asked me that."Ok,I will but promise me you'll buy me lamb skewers next week.ok?"I can hear him smiling"sure I'll but do what I've asked for,ok.bye."he hang up and I went to yasu Noona and I said."let's go to the mall" while pulling her hand."why?I don't like to go to the mall."she said while pouting I dragged her to the car and drove off to the mall........

Stay tuned🙈
Hope you'll enjoy this😁