The happiest boyfriend in this planet🙈💝

*Hyun ji POV*
I'm so tired after hours of dancing.Actually I don't like to dance,I danced because Jungkook asked me to dance with him.I like Jungkook so much I think I love him but I'm sure he won't like me back.He's handsome,smart and cute.Why someone like him like me and I think he like Shin su,but she said that they are best friends but I'm jealous when they are together.ahhh what's wrong with me?Jeon Jungkook you're ruining me.."Hello,earth to Hyun ji.."my thoughts were distracted by Jungkook.He waved his hand in front of my face.This so embarrassing.He gave me his signature bunny smile and sat next me."Are you free tomorrow?"Jungkook asked."Yeah,why?"I looked at him."Well..would you like to hangout with me?"Jungkook asked I never thought he'd ask me out."Sure."I said happily."Then I'll pick you tomorrow morning."He said excitedly.

*Jimin POV*
I was roaming in the hall.Taehyung and yasu is enjoying the party so much.Jin hyung,namjoon hyung and hobi hyung are dancing.Then I saw kookie talking with Hyun ji.I'm sure they are gonna be cute together.wait.what?are they together?I don't know nanu molla.I saw yoongi hyung is sleeping.How could someone sleep in a party?He's really hard to understand.I didn't saw shin su after the dance.Actually where is she?I'm gonna find her.I went to Hyun ji and asked"Hyun ji-ahh where is Shin su?I didn't saw her after the dance."Jungkook looked at me mischviously."She went out to get some fresh air."As Hyun ji said I went out to find Shin su she's sitting on a bench while looking at sky she's so pretty.Then I went to her and sat next to her.

*Taehyung POV*
The party was awesome everyone enjoyed it.specially my princess.Today was very special day for us.Now yasu gonna be mine forever.I'm the happiest boyfriend in this planet I thought..............

What will happen next?
Stay tuned🙈💝