Let's dance!!😍

Then the party started.......

*Yasu POV*
I'm so happy cuz I met my family and my friends after a long time.Specially because of taehyung.I can't believe that he gave This huge birthday party for me.He's such a sweetheart. I'm glad that I got a boyfriend like him. I'm so happy.

*Shin su POV*
I looked at yasu unni and she looked so happy.I smiled looking at her and tae oppa laughing and chatting."They are so cute together, isn't it?" I was startled by sudden question from Jungkook."Yah!you scared me."I hit his arm."Mianhae."He said."What are you doing here, alone?"I asked him."What do you mean?"He raised an eyebrow."I mean you can spend some time with Hyun ji unni,so why are you wasting your time."I said."yeah.actually I want to spend some time with her but I'm__"I cut his sentences saying,"cuz you're shy."I laughed like a crazy person."Shut up.then why  don't you talk with jimin?"He asked.Oh crap!what should I say?"umm..cuz he's busy now."I said."Liar"Jungkook said and pinch my cheek."Go talk with him before someone stole him."He said."Then you too."I said."Let's make a bet."Jungkook said."huh?" I said."Well..Let's see,The first one who will proposed to their crush is the winner."He said."Ok.If you lose you'll have to buy me a new phone."I said."Sure.if you lose you'll have to buy me latest timberlands,deal?"He asked."Deal." I said."You better hurry or I'm gonna win this bet."He left while half shouting."What kind of bet,are you guys talking about?"Jimin came to me asking about the bet."It's nothing,jungkookie is crazy."I said nervously laughing."Anyway,what are you doing here,alone?"He asked."Actually I'm kinda bored and I'm not a party person too."I said."umm..Let's go."He pulled my arm."where?"I asked."let's dance."He dragged me to dance floor.Then I saw Jungkook and hyun ji dancing together, Jungkook saw me and winked at me.I gave him"what the hell?"look."Come on~Shin su,let's dance."Jimin said.Then we both started to dance.I love to dance and it's better because I'm dancing with jimin.

*Taehyung POV*
Yasu and I went to the dance floor to dance.I saw Jungkook dancing with hyun ji,Jimin dancing with shin su and other BTS members are dancing with each other like idiots.All of them enjoying the party specially my princess.I planned this party for her birthday but actually I'm gonna do something else too and maybe she doesn't agree with me but I'm gonna try.............

What is taehyung planning to do?
Stay tuned🙈
Hope you'll enjoy this😁