she's so pretty💕

*Jungkook POV*
When we entered, hyun ji and shin su came.They came and hyun ji dragged yasu noona with her.Then shin su came to me and said."Ummm....Hyun ji unni is going help yasu unni to get ready.So,where's the dress?give it to me.Taehyung oppa and others are at the hall.oh and Jimin oppa brought your clothes.so you can change.umm....That's it."Why is she's talking to me like that.She's very talkative,Mostly with me cuz I'm her best friend anyways she's cute.Then Jimin hyung came and put his hand around her shoulder."Hey,what are you doing here?you've get ready too."he said.Jimin hyung gave me my clothes.when I'm about go she said"Jimin oppa,I'm going,If you want to help me with decorating just text me and I'll come.bye."but Jimin said."First get ready,then come and help us."He said and she smiled and left.I really wanna expend some time with Hyun ji.Actually I've a crush on her and Shin su know about it.I don't know how she found it but she knows everything about me and I know about her crush to so I know that she'll never exposed my secret.

*Time skip*
*Shin su POV*
Yasu unni came out wearing her dress still she's confused what's going on? And I'm already wore my dress and Hyun ji unni also wore her dress.Hyun ji unni is so cute in her pink."This dress Jungkook brought to her friend and why I'm wearing it.?"yasu unni asked."Just shut up and do whatever we say."Hyun ji unni said.I did yasu unni's makeup.and Hyun ji unni is doing her hair.Finally..she's ready.She's so pretty in that red dress.

She's so pretty in that red dress

(This is how yasu unni look.)
"I'm going to others and I'll text when they ready."I whispered to Hyun ji unni and left.I went to the boys.I'm so confused.how did taehyung oppa and yasu unni got matching clothes?

(This is how taehyung look)I'm really curious so I asked jungkook"How did they got matching clothes?"Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and said

I'm really curious so I asked jungkook"How did they got matching clothes?"Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows and said."Don't you know I'm the golden maknae."I rolled my eyes at him."I know taehyung very well.I knew tae gonna wear something red.So I told yasu noona to buy a red dress."He said while putting his hand around my shoulder."And look Jimin and you got matching clothes too."Jungkook pointed at jimin.of course he's wearing a black suit and I'm wearing a black dress.what a coincident?I thought and said"Shut up."I hit his arm."Well..you and Hyun ji unni also got matching clothes."I said sarcastically and he blushed with the thought of them wearing matching clothes."aww our jungkookie is blushing."I said and ran.He started chased after me"wait till I catch you,then you're probably dead."I ran and hide behind tae oppa.He looked at me, I smiled at him innocently."What are you guys doing?You guys acting like 4 years old children."tae oppa said."you're girlfriend is the one who act like 4 years."Jungkook said as I stand near him and said"yes she is."then tae oppa said "whatever."suddenly Jungkook catch me and said."got ya.".................

Stay tuned🙈
Hope you'll enjoy this😁