My little prince and princess🤗💕

*Yasu POV*
Yah!!Kim eun woo!Kim eun ji!Come here quickly..Where are they?aish I'm so tired come here already."I yelled. I was searching them everywhere and then I heard the door opened."APPA!!!"I heard them shouted so I went to the door and saw Taehyung.

*Taehyung POV*
I came home after tiring day.When I entered the house eun woo and eun ji came while shouting.They came and hugged me.I hugged them back and said."How's my little prince and princess doing,you're not causing any troubles for your eomma.huh?"Then yasu came and said."Causing troubles for me?don't you know they are best at it."I looked at them and asked."My babies are very good like their appa.isn't it?"They both nodded."Seriously!They learned them from you."she rolled her eyes.I went her and hugged her."Come on~don't be mad."Then eun woo and eun ji came to us and hugged."you guys are so cute how can I be mad at you."She hugged them back.

*Author's POV*
Taehyung and yasu got married four years ago and now they're having their own little family.Eun woo and Eun ji are their four years old twins.And they are really cute.

*Shin su POV*Here I am walking alone in the mall

*Shin su POV*
Here I am walking alone in the mall.I'm here to buy timberlands for kookie.I went and bought two latest timberlands.And went to my car to go back to my office cuz Jungkook gonna help me with my works today.Then I got a call from Yasu unni."Hey unni."I said."Shin su-ahh can you do me a favor?"she asked."Sure but what it is?"I asked."Actually..you know that today is our anniversary so I'm gonna surprise tae."she explained."So what do you want me to do?"I asked."can you take care of Eun woo and Eun ji for today,please?"She asked."What?But how?I mean I've work today and I've to finish my project by tomorrow.How am I supposed to babysitting."I whined."What a shame.I got no one to help me.even my friends refused to help me."She said."Aish unni..that's not what I mean,I love to spend time with Eun woo and Eun ji.but---"Before I finish the sentence she spoke again."Please..take care of them for today.I'm your friend after all."She said."Aish...alright.I'll take care of them for today,only for today.I'll come after 15 minutes you better get them ready by then.aresseo?"I said."Dae~aresseo,gumawoo.see ya"she said and hang up.Then I drove off to their house...........

What will happen next?
Stay tuned🙈
Plz vote and give me a feedback,IT means to me a lot.😁