Double date😎

*Jimin POV*
Jungkook called me and said come to the park.He said that we're going on a double date or something.He asked me to bring Hyun ji with me so I went to the hospital.Hyun ji is a doctor.Then I picked her and went to the park that Jungkook told us to come.When we arrived at the park I saw Eun woo and Eun ji playing with kookie and Shin su."Omo..Eun woo and Eun ji is here."When Hyun ji said that Eun woo and Eun ji shouted"Jimin uncleee!!Hyun ji auntyyy!!"They came to us and hugged us.I'm really happy to see them.Then I went Shin su and hugged her.Jungkook went Hyun ji and kissed her."So we're going to separate and take one child with you."Jungkook said."What are you talking about?"Shin su asked."Eun woo-ah..Eun ji-ahh..Who wants be with Hyun ji and me?"Jungkook asked."I want to go with Hyun ji aunt."Eun ji said."I want to go with Jimin uncle."Eun woo said."Ok let's go."Jungkook said and carried Eun ji and they went.I carried Eun woo and hold Shin su's hand.She looked at me and smiled."So how's your project?is everything alright?"I asked."Yes.everything is done thanks to kookie."She said.we were walking along in the park.taking some photos.

*Yasu POV*
I decorated the house with red roses,balloons and candles.

*Yasu POV*I decorated the house with red roses,balloons and candles

(This is how it looks like)
I'm ready for surprise tae.When finally it's time that tae comes home.I heard door opening so I went and tuned off the lights and hide.

*Taehyung POV*
I came home and it's so darked like no one is here.But then suddenly someone came behind me and blindfolded me."Yah!what are you doing?"I said."Don't you remember today?"Someone asked I know it's yasu."What's today?"I don't remember."It's our fourth anniversary pabo."yasu said and removed my blindfold."I've tried to surprise you but it's not worthy cuz you don't even remember."She said disapontedly."I'm sorry babe.I'm really sorry."I said."It's ok I arranged all these for you.it's not that much but hope you'll like it."She said and smiled."I love it I never expected this."I said happily."It's because you didn't remember it."She said and laughed."Where is Eun woo and Eun ji?"I changed the topic."They are with Shin su."Yasu said."ok then."I said."Let's eat dinner.I made something special for you."yasu said.we ate our dinner and talked.Then yasu went to our room and took a box."Here.It's a little gift."She hand me that box and it's a watch.

(Imagine this is the watch)"It's awesome

"It's awesome.I love it.Thank you so much."I said and hugged Yasu.I'm really glad that I've a wife like Yasu................

What will happen next?
Stay tuned🙈
Plz vote and give me a feedback.😁