It's her birthday!!🙈

*Jimin POV*
I went to woke up taehyung.cuz I know that he's a lazy guy."Yah!kim taehyung!wake up.you've lot of things to do today."Well..he's still sleeping."It's her birthday!!wake up tae."He woke up and sat on the bed still half sleeping."what's the time?"he asked while stretching his arms."6.00am"I replied.He throw a pillow at me."yah!we still have time,I want to sleep."Aish Taehyung this crazy guy."anii,you've to wake up otherwise I'm gonna call her and tell her that you forgot her birthday."I smirked."ok.ok.I'm coming,just let me change my clothes."then he went to the bathroom lazily.so went downstairs.

*Taehyung POV*
I went downstairs and heard boys are chatting and laughing.so I joined them."What are you guys talking about?"I asked."just planning the party."hobi hyung said."Shut up.you guys are so noisy,I want to sleep."yoongi hyung looked at us annoyed."hobi,namjoon and I are going to the supermarket for buy foods and stuffs,Tae,Jimin and suga are decorating the house while Jungkook gonna take her to the park.arreseo?"jin hyung asked."arreseo,eomma."we answered.

*Jungkook POV*
I called yasu noona and she picked up."yoboseyo.."she said."Noona,it's me kookie."I said."I know pabo I've saved you're number."she said while laughing."Noona..do you have any plans today?"I asked."I don't have any,why?"she asked."Well...would you mind joining with me today.I'm going to park to take some photos.since you are interested in photography I thought you'd like to join?"I asked nervously."Of course I would love to."she said excitedly."Great.I'm gonna pick you at about 9.00am.is it ok?"I asked."OK.I'll be ready by then.bye."she said."see you Noona"with that I hang up.my work is done."What did she say?"Taehyung asked."she said she'd join."I said happily."I'm gonna come at 7.00pm, you guys better settle everything by 7."I said and went to get ready."OK,guys hurry up otherwise we're gonna late."namjoon said and namjoon,jin and hobi hyung left.Tea,Jimin and suga hyung started to clean the house......

Stay tuned🙈
Hope you'll enjoy this😁