she's crazy!!😂

*Jungkook POV*
After I paid for the dress and went to the shop that yasu noona at and I searched for her,she waved at me so I went to her."I've already choose one."She showed me the heels.I must admit that she have a great fashion sense.My thoughts was distracted by her voice."Is it good?"she asked."yes,it is."we both went to the cashier and paid."ahh I'm hungry let's eat something."I said."yeah I'm also hungry,kookie-ahh buy me something to eat" she said while pulling my hand.Today is her 21st birthday but she's acting like 4 years girl.Taehyung and yasu noona match each other perfectly."Let's go to that cafe and don't act like that."I said and she followed me while laughing like a crazy person.she's obviously an alien.We went to that cafe got two coffee.After we drank it I watched the time and it's 5.30."we have to go now."I stood up."huh?why let's just wait a little bit I don't wanna go home yet"she pouted."we're not going home but we've to go somewhere."Again I dragged her to the car.she's really stubborn I don't know how's  Taehyung gonna stay with her.she's cute but at the same time crazy as hell.The whole car ride was silent.I saw that she's looking at her phone severel times.she must be waiting for Taehyung's messege."kookie-ahh did you know where Taehyung?cuz he's not answering my calls."she said sadly."He might be busy noona actually I don't know either."She just looked away.Is she crying?I looked at her, of course she's crying.tears rolling down on her cheeks.A minutes ago she was very happy but now she's crying.I can't understand her.I patted her head while driving.She looked at me confused."Are you crying noona?"I asked."N-no something got in my eyes."she said.I drove silently.

*Time skip-at the location*
Finally..we're arrived.I parked the car and went out to open the door for yasu noona and said "let's go noona."She looked at me and said"huh?"I pulled her arm and we both went in...........

Stay tuned🙈
Hope you'll enjoy this😁