Perfect

It was already late, the mall got empty, only a few people strode still around for their last purchases.

Shancai was still on duty at the teashop. When the last guests disappeared, she closed the door and dimmed the lights. Finally she was alone. As usual she cleaned the counter and the machines.

It was an exhausting day for her as many guests passed by who had to be served and Xiaoyou had had a day off. She yawned aloud, rubbed her eyes and wiped over her forehead followed by a slight massage at her temples. Then she stretched her bones and performed a quick QiGong move to mobilize and refresh her spine.
That was the only break which she allowed herself to take. But Shancai was a bit fretful and started to wander around.

“Tomorrow Daoming Si’s birthday party will take place and I didn’t even have the slightest idea of what to present him.” For almost the whole time of the day she has been hardly thinking about an ideal birthday gift, but for a guy who could afford rather everything…?

“Gaah, that’s unsolvable!” As she had not much money to spend, she was extremely worried about it and so she ran back and forth a bit like a startled chicken.

While milling around she noticed some dusty spots at the shelfs, so she grabbed a duster to clean them. She did everything in order to distract herself.

“I’m just working like a real diligent little housewife.” she smiled benignly at herself. “Mama would be so proud of me if she could see me now.” Actually Mama Dong was proud of her daughter but normally she used to criticize her at any opportunity coming up for that Shancai would be able to improve. “You have to clean better, tidy up faster, cook with more….”

Whereas Shancai’s grey cells were still kept busy with the image of being a skillful housewife, she suddenly got an inspiration out of it.

“Ah yeah, now I’ve got it.” She chuckled. “I’ll bake something which cannot be bought somewhere else. It will be something very special outstanding and it also will last and be best till tomorrow.”

Very content with herself she rushed over to the kitchen space where typically the little delicious snacks were prepared and then offered with the tea specialties to the clients.

It was her idea to create butter cookies with all the different facial expressions of Daoming Si. Stimulated by this she quickly searched for the ingredients needed as flour, sugar, eggs and fat.

She kneaded all her enthusiasm into the dough, smiled and giggled while rolling it out. Still fancying Daoming Si’s handsome face.
“These cookies will be the best he’d ever seen.”  She inwardly tabbed herself on her shoulder.

When she started to form and design the faces her dimples got still darker because she couldn’t stop smirking. She was so happily working on and  imagined all of his interesting faces.

There was a grumpy version of him, an astonished one, an arrogant one, an infuriating one, a happy one and a real cute one too, but all with the pineapple hair look.
Very content with her work she put the cookies into the oven and sat herself at the table nearby where she made a catnap all of a sudden.
Unfortunately the nap took a little longer missing the timer, so the cookies had the chance to obtain an interesting colour. Some were black, others dark brown and some had just brown tips at the pineapple hair when she finally succeeded in taking them out of the heat.

A view at the counter top however and she literally could hear her Mama scolding “Ayah, why are you still so clumsy…?” 
The counter top was all a mess, her cheeks were floured and in her hair traces of dough to be found.

“Ah! That’s all dispensable!” She sighed tiredly and yawned. “But all in all the cookies are absolute perfect!”

AN:
Sorry for probably not being real inventive but the best I was able to at that time.

A Prompt in response to
@Dr-Cokebottles @Monicacantwrite @Zazounette86
@JVH624
@Meggyhashope
Thank you girls