Cuddles and Hugs

Ah-Si opened the door and yawned. He had given Shancai a head start of 30 minutes. At 4.00 o'clock in the morning she told him she wanted to get some rest. She had danced and drunken a lot and due to it she was suffering from headache at that late hour. He assumed her to lie in bed already asleep, when he entered, but to his surprise she was still in the bathroom.

He closed the entrance door of their honey moon suite and yawned again. Slowly he crossed the room while throwing his jacket carelessly away. He stopped at the bathroom door and leaned with his back against the doorframe listening to the burble sound of water running down the shower. Was she humming a melody?
He couldn't make it out as there was also a low whistling in his ears. The music at their wedding party downstairs in the club had been probably a bit too noisy.

Such a long but exciting day. Even at that moment there were still guests dancing or hanging on the bar. But most of their friends had already left to their rooms. However Shancai was still awake. It was almost half past 4.00 o'clock in the morning and he chuckled over a quote which came into his mind at random. "Going to bed late means indeed going to bed early".

He'd rather liked to carry her over the threshold once again at the end of this great day. To unwrap her silky smooth party dress that accentuated her body line and curves so perfectly.

Yes again! They had planned it in advance to take some time-out, not being sure if it would work, but it did. The day was rather strictly organized to please all kinds of guests - business partners, family members and friends. After saying goodbye to the afternoon guests at the Daoming mansion the newlyweds had to change over to their after party location at the hotel downtown Shanghai. Mrs. Yu had given a helping hand with some obscure excuses. So they were able to leave the house a bit earlier as officially announced.

They had used the granted stretch of time for a secret amorous tête-à-tête. To celebrate their wedding night in the late afternoon with all the bells and whistles to memorize that special day. Time together on their own as long as they were still sober and not too tired. Princess-like he had carried his lightweight bride over the threshold of the glamorous suite.
It was situated in the 20th floor of Doaming Feng's hotel and showed a marvelous view over the river.

With the warm red light of the beginning sunset shining through the panorama windows he had tenderly removed her fashionable white wedding gown. An off-shoulder satin dress, a very elegant one in a pure clean look, emphasizing her beautiful neck and shoulder lines. A small bent with a delicate loop with few brilliants on was the mere decoration and draws the gazes from her shoulders to her slim waistline.

"For the first time, my wife, finally".

A bunch of butterflies started to rise inside his stomach and he closed his eyes in delight.

At least two wonderful hours, just her and him, drinking each other in before dressing up again. Not for the first time as a couple, but for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Daoming. Hard work to leave for both when time had come to join their friends at the party. Less official Shancai had slipped into a sexy white dance dress for the last part of the day. He instead had choosen a different kind of jacket made out of blue-shimmering jacquard and a suitable also shimmering white shirt. Perfectly dressed up for the dance night at the club.

"For the first time, finally my wife".

His eyes scanned the suite then and he stated amusedly that they had completely destroyed the honeymoon decoration in the afternoon. Weird to think of old Y-Sa in his wedding night - Shancai had told him for short of Mrs. Yu's great idea - but he couldn't avoid it, looking at the rest of the rose petals. The chamber maids had tried to save and redecorate it in vain when they had redone the bed in the early evening. But some of the rest flowers were yet to be found scattered somewhere on the floor.

Contently smiling but tired to the bones, he wasn't able to react in time and turn around, when he noticed the sudden opening sound of the door in his back.

Two delicate arms hugged him immediately from behind and he felt the moistly warmth of Shancai's body against his own. His hands on hers, enjoying the quiet moment, they stood silently in front of the open door where the warm damp of the shower crawled out of the bath.

Mr. and Mrs. DaomingSi, so peaceful, so happy, so young.

His palms stroke over hers and touched the smooth metal of her simple broad golden wedding ring. He wanted to turn towards her, but she was so clingy in such a way! She didn't lose her grip and he doubted whether she was already sleeping with her head at his spine.

"Ah-Si, just let me hug you one more moment, please," she begged a bit moaning at his moves.

"Everything you want, Shancai. But the other way round you could also rest and listen to my heart beat. I know that you love it," he offered to her and tried to get free.

"Since when have you mutated into such a clasping koala bear? As far as I know cuddling wasn't on top of your favorites for long. When I think of my first return from London at your parents' house, you only allowed me your pillow for hugging for the very most. So tell me, what kind of passionate beastie have I brought into being?"
He would have lied if he pretended not to appreciate this spicy vision of his wife.

Convinced by his words she just loosened her grip so that he was able to flip, but she didn't let him out of her embrace. They looked at each other. He beamed at her beloved big brown eyes and let himself be torn into these two chocolate pots of hers to melt away. Though her eyes closed weary in slow motion.

She pressed herself even stronger to him, both snuggling against each other.

Still standing Ah-Si became aware of his own exhaustion, he realized that his feet were extremely aching and he wished to lay down finally.

"I would rather like to take a shower too, if you let me. My feet are driving me crazy, you've used to step on them for the whole night, you little dancing queen. I know, I've learnt that there is always the male dancer to be blamed. But the feet below yours have always been mine, my precious white pig." He chuckled, whereas she just tried to come even more closer to him in response.

"Okay, take a shower then" -
"But you have to let me go." - "NO! I won't let you go."

Some water drops on her bare shoulders dripping from her moist hair started to irritate him. He began to kiss the drops away.

"Are you no longer tired?" -
"Ah, just take a shower and your feet will get refreshed", she softly answered.

"But you already came out of..." He paused, grinning, "If you don't let go, you must follow me into the shower again. Is it that what you want? "

"I will follow you wherever you may go." She sighed and hopped on him. So he carried her clinging as a baby monkey into the bath while she was unbuttoning his shirt.

"But", she added half asleep. "All I want for now is just to be in your arms."

10 minutes later they were lying in bed asleep completely entwined.

Do not disturb - outside on the door.

Author's Note

This is a prompt on "cuddles" tagging again for (maybe the last time) at this prompt collab with the talented writers
@Dr-Cokebottles @Meggyhashope @JVH624 @rainingmeteors @monicacantwrite @zazounette86 @lindaisfangirling @evafabricando

Thanks to all for reading and commenting and special thanks to those who follows me, I always appreciate your comments.
This story took rather long to write as I suffered from headache too, but also because it's the last prompt of this collaboration.

Cts to owner of pics.