Stitches

A/n: I'M GOING TO GO SEE ENDGAME TODAY!!!! BITCH I'M HYPED. Also um, when I get back I'll be starting a bunch of one-shots, so look forward to that.
•••
Peter Parker X Reader

Type: ouch that hurts!

Inspo: The Amazing Spider-Man 2
•••
I sat down on my bed pulling my laptop onto my lap, opening Google Docs to start one of my three essays due by Friday but that was quickly interrupted my by my phone ringing in my back  pocket.

Peters contact was lit up on the screen, I swiped left answering it. "Hey bug-boy what's up?" I asked. "Open your bedroom window now" I stood up quickly walking over to it. "Tell my you didn't fall while swinging, I've told you not to swing and text" I said laughing a bit.

I popped open the latch and pushed the window up, cold wind hitting my face, right after that Peter pulled him self onto the small fire escape. "Oh my god" There were marks all over him, but a huge gash right over his stomach. I helped him in and walked him over to my bed laying him down.

"Peter how the hell did this happen?" I asked going into my bathroom grabbing out proxcide, gaws, needles and string.

I walked back out standing next to him "sit up I need to pull down the top part of your suit" He pushed himself up wincing. "Green Goblin... H-he was trying to- ow!" The blood was scabbing over with the suit as I pulled it down. "Sorry" I mumbled.

"This is gonna hurt really bad, okay?" He nodded as I opened the porixcide bottle pouring it on his stomach. "Son of a bitch!" He yelled, bunching my sheets in his hands.

"Stay still please this will go a lot quicker if you do" I said pressing the towel over it soaking up the left over. I looked at it now clean, the gash was deep and it needed stitches. "It's really bad Peter" I mumbled and walked into the bathroom getting rubber gloves.

"You never told me where you learned to stitch up skin" He said when I came back into the room.

"My dad was a drunk, not the nice type, the rude type. Do you want me to numb you a little bit?" He nodded. "I'll be right back" Honestly I was trying to avoid talking about this with him, my father wasn't a topic that I liked to talk about.

I walked out of the room into the kitchen getting the ice tray out and filling a plastic bag with ice, I zipped it close and walked back into the bedroom. He smiled when he saw me renter the room. I set the bag on the gash letting it sit.

"Can I hold your hand?" I nodded and put my hand in his. He looked at me want g me to continue the story.

"My dad was a foolish idiot that didn't know when to shut his mouth, so when he would come home from a bar he would have cuts and bruises all over him from getting into meaningess fights, so I would end up cleaning him up after he passed out, tending to him when he was injured etc, etc"  I could see pity on his face which I hated seeing from people when they wanted to know about my dad. Usually I would just say he was a sperm donor, end of story. But I trust Peter with everything.

"Are you a but numb?" He nodded and I pulled the bag up and set it on the ground, pulling the ruber gloved and threading the needle. I'd given Peter stitches before so he knew how it would feel.

"Ready?" He nodded and I quickly pushed the needle threw the skin, then again to the other side mending them together and tying a not, then cutting it. I repeated this about ten more times, I placed gaws over them and tied a scarf around his torso to keep them against him.

"There you go, do you wanna stay here?" "Yeah thank you so much Y/n I honestly don't know what I would do with out you" He pushed himself up, leaning against my head board, staring at me. "What? Do I have blood on my face?" He laughed shaking his head.

"Yeah come here" I moved over to to him, he put his thumb on my cheek, swipping it off my cheek. "There" He mumbled. I kept my eyes closed for a moment, when I opened them his face was close to mine.

"Peter" I mumbled looking in his eyes. "C-can I kiss you?" He stuttered over his words. I nodded and leaned in closing the small space between us. His lips were soft, and tasted like Bert's bee's chapstick. I winced and I immediately pulled away remembering the cut on his lip.

"Sorry" He shook his head a put his hand on the back of my neck pulling me back into another kiss.