The Good Friend.

A/n: what's up bitchessss. Yes I have finally got my sad depressing ass out of bed and wrote.
•••
Peter Parker X Reader X MJ

Type: 🎵 I will stay with in the shadows... Holding onto my sanity, as I watch the person I'm in love with, love another person🎵

Inspo: ya know just my basic life in general watching the girl I like fall for a dick head. What's new.
•••

I had three options. 1) push them together and stay in the shadows and suppress my feeling Peter and hopefully have them disappear, and be the good friend.

2) be selfish and push them apart and try to get in between them and ruin my friendship with MJ, and then if Peter found out, loose him too. Or, 3) unfriend them both and move in with my dad in Las Vegas which I was largely considering.
-
I sat at the lunch table, across from Ned, as MJ and Peter Low-key flirted with each other. It made me sad, watching Peter look at MJ the way I wanted him to look at me. But who are we kidding? I couldn't stand a chance against MJ.

She was tall, skinny, had perfect skin and could pull of the tired look and still be beautiful. It pissed me off, but I love her, Platoniclly. "Y/n?" I heard her voice and snapped out of my head looking at her. "Hm?" I asked blinking my eyes a bit. "Do you wanna study with Peter and I at my place tonight?" She asked and immediately wanted to say yes, but at the same time I didn't want to watch them be all lovey dovey together as well.

"I think I have something going on with my mom after school, I-I'll let you know" I said and went back to being quiet. I kept my head down and ate my lunch. I waited until the bell rang, I shoot up from my seat leaving my tray there and grabbed my bag, rushing off toward the gym. The only problem is that I have gym with Peter so we constantly walk together, but I didn't want to this time.

"Y/n! Wait up!" Peter said and I mentally slapped myself in the face. "What's up?" I said and smiled to him. "We have gym together, duh might as well walk together" He said and I nodded. "Yeah great" I mumbled to my self, he looked over at me. "Are you okay? You've been acting... Odd lately" He said. I just nodded in response.

"Yeah I know, I've just got some stuff going on" I said and he nodded not wanting to push it. "How's your parents doing?" He asked and I shrugged. "My dad's got a place in Las Vegas, I've considered moving down there with him" Peters head whipped over looking at me. "What? Why?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't want to be here anymore, it sucks, more than you'll ever know for me" I said and I got to the girls locker room.

"Bye" I said and walked in, directly over to my locker. I set my bag in it and pulled out my gym uniform and put it on. I grabbed my phone and earbuds, I plugged them in and played a random playlist, shoved it in my pocket and went into the gym.

I knew we were doing the mile, so I quickly sat down and waited for them to have us do our warm ups, so we can go out and get this done, and of course I sat next to Peter in gym. As soon as u saw him enter the gym, I put my ear buds in and the the teacher can in, we all sat down and she told us to do our stretches and head out.

Peter sat next toe and and asked me to pull out my earbuds. I rolled my eyes and pulled one out. "Are you actually considering going to Nevada?" He asked, I nodded. "What don't you want to be here?" He asked I groaned. "I hate it here Peter, it sucks" I said and he just sighed. "Please don't don't move, your one of my best friends" He said said and u sighed at his words.

Friend.

I fucking hated when he said that, it made my heart hurt. "Well it's not you choice Peter, if I move, I move!" I said a bit to loudly getting some stairs. "What about MJ?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "I'll tell her when I decide, can we stop talking about it?" I said and put back in my other earbud. As soon as I was done I got up and ran out of the gym to the track.

Peters POV.

She might move.

I hated that. I didn't want her to move, she's my best friend. I understood that after her parents split, she would distant her self. But move? That's a whole other level of distance. I don't understand why she won't open up to me. I mean she might open up to Spider-Man, but that would be a violation of her privacy. That would be cruel.

But I have to know why.