Ditch day

A/n: what's up. I'm excited, I found out Robert Pattinson is playing Batman in the new 'the batman' BITCH I'M HYPED
•••
Peter Parker X Reader.

Type: I'mma bAd GuY badaddadaddaddadaddadaddaddad bAd BoY

Inspo: I skipped one of my classes bc I fell asleep :/
•••

Peter and I sat in the back of the class as a movie played, it was something about the great depression. I really wasn't paying attention, Peter and I were talking about my actual stark internship. The lights flipped on and flash yelled looking at us.

"Enough cuddling with your girlfriend Penis Parker, no one wants to see the two biggest nerds in love" He groaned. I rolled my eyes flipping him off.

"Your a real prick you know that?" I said and he flipped around looking at me. "What did you say?" He asked standing up. Peter looked at me and shook his head saying "dont do this we've just got 30 minutes left" He said, I sighed. "I said your a prick" I said again.

"L/n! Language!" The teacher yelled and I groaned. "So... Your just going to let this prick call him penis Parker and so nothing about it?" I asked she stood from her seat. "If you keep up with you use of words youll have a detention." She threatened.

"Oh no so scary. Your a shitty excuse for teacher" I said. Her jaw dropped as well as Peters. "C'mon let's go" I said to Peter and he smiled standing up.

"If you leave this classroom you both get detention." Then we both left the room. "Babe, you didn't have to do that" He said as we walked away.

I smiled looking up at him. "I know but you don't deserve that. You risk your life everyday and what do you get for it? You get called penis Parker, but you know I would to tell everyone how big your di-" He put his hand over my mouth, I smirked and bit his hand. He removed it quickly.

"That was rude" he said. I smiled up at him and grabbed his face kissing him.

"Let's ditch the day" I said and his eyes widened. "What? No!" He said, I rolled my eyes. Nerd. "Why? Wouldn't you love to just leave, go back to mine or your place and we could have sex or watch star Wars" I said and he laughed grabbing my had walking toward the back of the school to the exit.

"What am I going to do with you?"

"You could bend me over your be-" He kissed before either could my sentence.

Idk this was shit smh

Fml

Bye