Spider-Banned

A/n: I HAVE SO MUCH INSPO RN JESUS CHRIST SAVE THE PEOPLE THIS WILL BE THE THIRD ON TONIGHT. I'm starting this 11:15PM and I'll comment the time I finished at the end but for now mi amigos READ.
•••
Peter Parker X Reader

Type: *yawn* n-no I can't sleep, I have to save people

Inspo: I need to take a day off bro.
•••

If you knew Peter, you know he never let's anything go unfinished.

Not even a math problem.

Lately he hasn't been coming back to Mays, and if he does it's to get his backpack, books, eat, and rarely sleep. He looked drained, of sleep, energy and happiness even though he's usually a walking sun.

"I know May, I'll talk to him the next time I'll see him" I said through the phone. "I'm just worried, ever since I found out he was, the spider thing, his grades are dropping he's never here anymore- I'm just worried" I nodded.

"I know I am too may, he said he was coming over tonight while my parents are out of town for their anniversary. If he shows up I'll talk to him I promise" I said, I could hear a sigh of relief on the other end

"You are a godsend Y/n, I'll talk to you later alright?" I hummed in responce and hung up after.

Please show up Peter.

<•••>

A no show once again. It was 4AM and Ive been staying up to see if he does come. Thats when I heard a knock at my door. I litterly ran to it, I swung it open seeing Peter, black eyes, bloody nose and a busted lip. I sighed pulling him into the apartment, and he wrapped his arms around my middle.

He was on verge of tears, his head buried into my neck

He was on verge of tears, his head buried into my neck. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby" He sniffled, I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Shh it's okay Peter" He shook his head. "No it's not, it's not okay" He mumbled.

He let go and kissed me, it was soft and innocent. It was like an 'I miss you so much' kiss. "C'mon, let's go to bed" I said, breaking the kiss. I grabbed his hand and lead him to my bedroom. I laid down and pulled him down, his head rested on my beast, as his arms stayed wrapped around my waist.

Then we heard sirens.

He groaned and was about to get up. "No your going to that" I said. He sat up anyways. "I have to" I groaned shaking my head. "No you don't Peter, look at yourself, you have black eyes, cut all over you, and your lips are busted so by God as my witness you are not going out there, and before you say I'm fine, I know you haven't slept in days Peter." I said and thats when he broke. He out his head in his hands and started crying.

"I'm trying so hard Y/n, it's like I can't take a breath" His hand held mine tightly. "Peter, you need to take a break, for just tomorrow okay? You can stay here, or go to Mays just no Spider-Man" He nodded, and I brushed my hands through his hair soothingly.

"I love you" I mumbled and he nodded muttering it back. We laid back down and soon after he feel asleep.

12:00AM on the dot.