Close to Death (smut)

A/n: here's a smut for you guys I hope you like it, my girl friend broke up with me, via my friend texting me.
•••
Peter Parker X Reader

Type: Right there! Don't stop! Fuuuuuuuuuck

Warnings: Smut/NSFW, blood, fights, cussing, cock warming, dirty!Peter, sub-ish!Peter

Inspo: I got no clue, there's a really fluffy ending.
•••

I sat on my bed looking at my phone scrolling through Twitter, then a notification popped up on my phone.

*unlock your window

I smiled at the text and wrote back

*it's always unlocked

I opened Twitter once again scrolling through it, and then minutes later Peter came crawling threw. "My bug in red and blue spandex" I smiled, then I got a full view of him "holy shit Peter what happ-" He cut me off, wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to him and kissing me.

It was deep and passionate, filled with love. I was the first to pull away "what was that for?" I asked breathlessly, he smiled leaning his forehead on mine. "I nearly died and I need to show you how much you mean to me" He said.

"God Peter your crazy" I mumbled and kissed him again, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you" He said, I smiled at the three simple words. "I love you too, now come with me" I said and grabbed his hand leading him to the kitchen.

I sat him down on the kitchen chair and grabbed a wash rag from the drawer, wetting it. I pulled the mask off his head and laid it down on the table. I felt his hand on my waist pull me to him.

I was never close to his hight so I was rarely ever got to kiss his forehead, so I took advantage of it. I kissed and I felt his arms circle around my middle. "Thank you" I looked at him confused. "For what?" "For putting with this. When I told you I thought you would freak out and leave, then when I pushed you away you stayed with me over and over again"  He winced when I brushed the rag over his deep cut on his jaw.

"That's because I love you no matter what" He looked up at me and I pressed a kiss to his lips, I pulled away but he didn't let me. "Peter I've got to clean y-" "You can later just let me show how much I love you" He pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him.

"Peter" I breathed as he pressed kisses on my neck, he grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it off me, throwing it on the ground. I wasn't wearing a bra because I was at home, and nobodys ever really here.

"God I love these" He mumbled, running his thumbs over the sensitive buds. He pulled into another kiss, impressed the little spider on his chest make his suit loosen. I pulling off his shoulders, I could his  boner pressing against my area. I grinded down against him, he growled and grabbed my thighs picking me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He walked into my bed room, shutting the door with his foot. He sat down and kept me on his lap. "T-take off your suit" I muttered in between kisses. He nodded breaking the kiss and pushing them off. I quickly pushed off my shorts as he was pushing off his pants.

"Panties too" He smirked. I huffed and pulled them off throwing them behind me. His eyes travled my body "Jesus" He mumbled. "Where are the condoms?" I walked over to my dresser and grabbed one out throwing it to him.

He quickly ripped it open pulling it on, and rolling it down himself. "I want you to ride me" He said and I moved wrapping my arms around his neck, putting my legs on either sides of his and sinking down.

"Shit" We said in unison, I learned my forehead on his, kissing his lips. He held my waist pulling me against him and tight as humanly possible. I moved my hips back and forth, bouncing.

"Fuck baby" His hands squeezed tightly on my hips, it hurt but I loved it. He pressed his lips all over my chest and breasts, biting every now an then. The wonderful familiar knot formed in my stomach formed, as I got closer.

"I love you" He said breathlessly. "I love you too, so much" I grabbed his face in my hands kissing him. I always loved how soft his lips were, rarely were they chapped. He pulled away "I'm so close" He said and I nodded "I am too" I picked up my pace as he thrusted up into me.

"Come with me" He muttered and I nodded. After a few secseconds he muttered now, and we both came moaning out each other's name. I went on get off but he shook his head. "Can we just... Stay like this for a while?" I was confused for a moment but the it clicked.

Cock warming.

I nodded and stayed with him inside me. It felt nice. "I love you" He mumbled. I smiled at his simple words. "I love you too"

"I still have to clean your cuts though"

Wow

This was ass.