Revealed

A/n: so... I just finished watching far from home and let me tell you. I'm dead. It was so good but, fUCK YOU MYSTERO.
•••
Peter Parker X Reader

WARNING: FFH SPOILERS!!

Type: oh see-it.

Inspo: the end credit sence in Spider-Man Far From Home.
•••

I watched the tv as the news anchor talked, then there it was. The video of Mysterio "Spider-Mancs r-real name is-is-" Then it cut out but I popped up again. "Spider-Man's real name is Peter Parker!" And there it was the whole world knew.

My parents ran after me, they knew Peter and I were dating. I quickly locked the door right behind me, grabbing my phone. I dialed Peters number, it rang and rang, but then it went to voice mail. "Y/n open the door!" My Father/Mother yelled. "No! Fuck!" I yelled and then dialed Mays number.

"Hello?" She asked and I let out a sigh of relief. "May? It's y/n have you seen Peter?" I asked quickly as I pulled on my green jacket. "No why? Is he okay?" Shit. She doesn't know yet. "The world knows May, Mysterio revealed Peters name" I said and then I heard the phone drop.

"May? May!" I yelled I to the the phone. "So... Everyone knows?" She asked an I hummed in response. "But that's not what I'm worried about. Mysterio framed Peter for the London attack!" I opened my door rushing past my parents, grabbing my car keys, and running out the door.

"Oh my god" She mumbled. "May, do you know where Peter would be? Is he there?" I asked as I ran down the apartment stairs. "No he's not here. I think, if he's any ware after something like this, he's either at the Avengers compound, or he's at S.H.I.E.L.D" I nodded, said goodbye and hung up as I started the car.

Time Skip

After checking both S.H.I.E.L.D and the compound, I had nothing. No sign of him at all. I walked in the front door, my parents weren't there, they always worked the graveyard shift. I hung my keys up, slipped off my shoes, and walked up to my room. I opened my door and there he was, sitting on my bed knee bouncing up and down, but he had cuts and bruises all over him.

"Oh my god, Peter are you okay what happened?" I asked quickly sitting next to him. "A mob got me and pulled me down" He mumbled. "Peter... It's gonna be okay" I said and he leaned against my shoulder, hiding his face in my neck. "This wasn't supposed to happen" His voice was broken. I couldn't tell if it was tears or blood on my neck, or both. But I didn't really care. I knotted my hands in his hair. "I know, it's gonna be okay though, we know it wasn't you, Fury can come firm that" I said and he nodded.

"I just- now people know exactly who I am, they can hurt you and May" He mumbled and I sighed. "It's going to be okay Peter, this will all blow over as soon as fury or whoever confirms that you did do any of that." I said and he nodded. It was quiet, I looked at my watch, it was 12:13AM.

"Let's just get some sleep okay?" He nodded and we both laid down, Peter head laying on my chest. I could tell he was in shook, he was quiet and breathing hard.

"I love you"

"I love you too"