Caught

A/n: what up my bitches. I got high for the first time yesterday. It was great. But it was indica so I slept for literally 13 hours but have nice night kids remember.

Crack is wack!
•••
Peter Parker x Stark!Reader

Type: AN I OOP-

Inspo: idfk
•••

"Hey baby, wake up" I heard his voice near my ear. He pressed a few kisses to my neck. "What?" I mumbled turning into his chest. "I gotta go, I've got school but I wanted to wake you up and say good morning" He said and I smiled. "Okay good morning" I mumbled and he smiled lifting my head and kissing my lips.

I smiled layed my head back down. He shuffled out of bed, pulling his clothes on. "I love you" He said and kissed my head. "I love you too" And then I feel asleep right after that.

Time skip*

"Yes dad I know" I mumbled as I drew in the note book, my phone buzzed it was a text from Peter.

I'm close to the building*

Oh shit.

ABORT WAIT MY DAD'S TALKING TO ME ABOUT SOMETHING*

I quickly typed that and sent it keeping a straight face so that he didn't suspect anything. "Pepper wanted to ask you to be the brides maid to stand next to her" I smiled setting down the note book. "Of course dad I love Pepper" He smiled and got up walking out of the room.

Okay head gone windows open*

Quickly after that my window opened and Peter hopped in, his hair soaking wet. "Shit I forgot it was raining" I said and he shook his head wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me to his body. He kissed me lightly not pushing anything. I always loved that about him, he was such a gentleman.

"Oh I forgot to tell you Pepper-" I heard my dad's voice a quickly jumped away from Peter. "What the fuck is going on here?" My eyes darted over to Peters, who were staring at his shoes muttering something under his breath.

"Dad i-" "I told you not to fucking mess with her Parker!" My dad yelled walking up to him. "You knew how much more danger she would be in! And you know this decided yeah I'll just bang my dad's new recruit!" I rolled my eyes sitting on my bed.

"It's not like that dad!" I yelled at him "you think I don't know how much danger I'm in just being your daughter?! I know that there's people after me 24 fucking 7! But I love him dad I'm sorry if you don't like it but it is what it is!" He scoffed and pointed at me

"Like you know what love is! Your 16 y/n what do you know?" I sighed rolling my eyes. "Mr. Stark I know that your really mad but just hear me out" Peter said looking over at me quickly. My dad was quite.

"I love your daughter, more than I thought I could. But, I would do anything to keep her safe. I know you told me straight up when I agreed to being an Avengers that I could under any circumstances be with you daughter, I told her this and we agreed to keep it secret, not from only you but the world. And we haven't done... That" He lied at the end and I could visibly see my father calm down a bit.

After a lot of talking and ground rules, he was somewhat okay with it and left. Peter and I sat on my bed with my head in his shoulder. "I'm gonna be honest I thought he would kick me from the Avengers" He said and I laughed making him laugh.

"He loves you too much to do that"