Spray-Paint

A/N: what up, bitches? Right after I write this I have to take a shower and then got to bed bc I have therapy tomorrow do thats good. (Sarcasm)
•••
Peter Parker  X Stark!Reader.

Type: I gotta

S E C R E T S E C R E T

Inspo: that scene in ffh where Peter looking at the spray paint art, and then he finds out it was you, his daughter but, Tony never told anyone about you not even Peper.
•••

I shook the can well as I took off the cap. I had my ear buds in blasting my neighbourhood playlist. My hands were covered in paint, as well as my black clothes.

After a few strokes of the black I dat it down and grabbed my hair band quickly putting my hair up in a ponytail. I crouched down and picked up the gold from my bag and started again, coughing a  few times from the toxins of it.

"Yes I know dad, no one can know you knocked up mom, it would hurt your reputation and Peper"

"Ok,  sorry but you know I love you right?"

"Yeah, I love you too, I- um- gotta go"

I found out about his death through news, but my mom was snapped away in the dust. So for five-ish years I live in an abandoned apartment with my friend Ashley, her parents were gone too. That's how I met her, we were looking around for them.

I found my mom but she was still sick, thankfully we had some time together before she died.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you get your diploma"

"It's okay mom, stop apologizing it wasn't your fault"

"I don't get to see you get married, have babies, even if it's not in that order"

"It's okay mom"

I took a step back looking at my unfinished work. I sighed and grabbed the red going back inbwith a darkener.

I was about to spray it what a we'd shot my hand to the wall and he jumped down. "What the fuck man!?" I yelled at him dropping my can.

"Really? You think that low of iron man? To destroy someone's art?" He asked, I groaned rolling eyes. "It's my art, I was doing finishing touches" I said and his eye things widened.

"Oh"

"Yeah" I said in a sort of patronising tone. "Can you get this shit off my hand now? I'd like to finish it, or are going to give me a ticket like that jackass police officer the other day?" He nodded and walked up to me, pulling it away from the wall so I could get my hand out.

"Thanks" I said sighing. "Sorry if I was a bitch" I said and he shook his head. "It ok" He said and I nodded. "So... Why are you doing this?" He asked and I shrugged. "A show of appreciation and love I guess, I mean he was my- never mind" I quickly shut it down. I could he was confused.

"Your what?"

"Hero, he helped me when I had no hope I guess he was like super man in that way, instead of an S on his chest it was an arch reactor that powered his suit and kept him alive" I laughed a bit.

"How did you know that?"

Shit.

"W-what?" "How did you know that?" He asked a bit sharply "we were friends I guess you could say" I mumbled and started packing up my spray cans.

"Adios arachnid man"