Addiction

A/n: hey so this one contains sensitive themes.
•••
Peter Parker X Addict!Stark!Reader X Dad!Tony

Type: addiction, drugs, alcohol, prescription abuse.

Inspo: AA Meetings.
•••

I sat in class with boyfriend Peter, listening to the teacher go on and on about the engineering behind the first touch screen phone. It was annoying and boring. I groaned and grabbed my backpack pulling out my little makeup bag that I kept my pads and some pills in. "I'll be back in a minute" I said and he nodded.

I got up from my seat and walked to the bathroom, made sure no one was in here, I locked the door. I opened the bag and they weren't there.

Shit shit shit shit.

I moved the pads, took them out they weren't there. I've got to be dreaming. My body was already starting to ache with out the vicodin. I sighed and let my head hang down. I looked in the mirror sighing.

"How did I get here?" I muttered to myself.

•••

It's started when I broke my leg and ripped my tendon. The doctor proscribed me 700mlg Oxycodon. I took them and I felt good. Free, happy, and bubbly. I didn't realize how many I was taking until I was out of them. A two month prescription emptied in half a month.

I of course didn't tell my father, he would give me a speech, ground me, send me to rehab probably. But worst of all I'd lose his trust. So I just I told him I was going to take one and I took a Tylenol. But after a while I craved the feeling again. The free bubbly feeling.

Once my leg was healed I went to a college party, not thinking about the pills. Just craving the feeling. After a while, someone came up to me and asked "you want some pills?" He asked and I looked at him confused. He lead me to the back and told me he had ecstasy, weed, vicodin, oxy, rozerem  and Adderall. I bought the adderall to help me stay focused, the vicodin and oxy for the bubbly feeling and rozerem to put me to sleep.

I've been doing this since I was 15, and now here I am 25 years old in college with my boyfriend. For ten years I've been using them. I know that if anyone found out they would call me a drug addict. But I'm not. I have it under control. I'm fine.
•••
Peter POV

I sat there in my dorm room. I knew Y/n was home right now, asleep. It's one in the morning of course she was. I held the bag of pills in my hand. I didn't want to believe it. I didn't want to believe that Y/n was using these- these killers.

I sighed and grabbed my phone, dialing Mr. Starks number. After a few rings he answered. "Hey kid, what's up? It's really late" He said, iust have women him up. "I need to talk to you tomorrow morning ASAP" I said. "Peter what's going on?" He asked, concern laced in his voice. "Just come to my dorm room tomorrow morning. Don't tell Y/n" I said and hung up.

It's the right thing to do Peter.
•••

I paced the room, waiting for Mr. Stark. I could hear footsteps outside going up down. Then I heard him knock I ran over to the door swinging it open. I pulled him inside and shut the door locking it. "Jesus Peter, why are you acting so on edge? Tell me what the hells going on" I pulled the bag out from my back pocket.

"Holy shit Peter. Where the fuck did you get this?" He asked taking it from me. I sighed and looked down. "They fell from Y/n's bag" I mumbled but he didn't hear me. "What?" "They fell from y/n's bag!" I said louder than I wanted.

He dropped them from his ground, his jaw dropped. "No, why would she use? She's a happy girl! She's in MIT, she's got 'the guy of her dreams' and she doesn't have to worry!" He yelled and sat on my bed, running a hand over his face.

"I don't know, I didn't know what else to do Mr. Stark"