Okay

A/n: hey so, my and my friend got into a huge fight over which is better Friends or iCarly, I said iCarly. And before y'all bash me, the reason I said iCarly was bc I liked it and I miss it.
•••
Peter Parker X Stark!Reader

Type: it's okay to not be okay

Warning: this does include mental health (Manic Depression) and self harm (burning and needles)

Inspo: I haven't been doing very well lately
•••

You would think being the famous billionaire, playboy, Anthologists daughter would be amazing right? It would be money, a loving dad, and a brave person to protect you.

Well it's not.

I live in a house that used to have the whole Avengers team, but now only has three people left. I had never been it the best mental state, but after the team split, it all just... Broke. It broke my will, my heart and my mental stability.

The only person who actually knew about how I was struggling was Peter. After the "war" Or so you could call Peter notice I wasn't okay, so did Peper. I mean, I could talk to her about stuff but not... Everything.

Peter and I had a strong bond, We kissed once and never spoke about it. We agreed that it would be best. Even though it killed me inside.

My father never had time for me. Peper told him that I wasn't okay but he shook it off as and I quote "teenager shit

He was always in his lab, i know he missed Bruce, I did too. Bruce was like my big brother, after the whole Robo invasion I remember sitting next to Nat as she called him or hulk you could say, on the ship and he, turned it off. Nat was silent as was I, he left and we haven't hear a single word from him or hulk.

I had delt with so much loss that I really couldnt take it anymore, the pain in my heart was sort of released. The pain in my skin disterayed from the pain in my heart.

And here I am now, 6AM taking safer pins and poking them threw my skin before I go out to eat breakfast. I knew that Peter was here because I over hear my dad on the phone with him wanting to talk to him before school. My door was locked and the I heard a knock on it.

"Y/n whys your door locked?" I heard Peters voice. "I'm... Uh... Not decent give me a sec I need to find a shirt!" I yelled as an excuse. I pushed my sleeves down quickly and walked over to the door opening it.

"Hey" I smiled to him, he smiled back. That cute smile. "You ready?" I nodded and grabbed my bag quickly pulling it over my shoulder.

<Last period>

"Are you doing anything tonight?" Peter whispers to me as we watched a movie on Apollo 13. "No, why?" I whispered back, looking at him. "I wanted to know if you can go see the knew Star Wars movie tonight" I nodded. We were both huge head asses for Star Wars, DC movies and Star Trek. Lest week we week and saw Shazam.

"Yeah of course, what time?" I asked and he checked his phone. "7:30" I nodded. "Okay" I smiled and he smiled back.

<Movie Time>

I got to the theater seeing Peter standing outside. "Hola Arachnid boy" I said and he rolled his eyes playfully at me. "It's Spider-Man" He mumbled as we walked up to the cashier, we payed for out tickets, bought popcorn and a drink and went to movie room.

Half way through the movie I moved my sleeves up scratching my wrist. "What's that?" Peter asked looking at my writing.

Shit.

"Nothing I thing I just need to change my moisture, it's making my skin break out" I mumbled and pulled it back down quickly.

When the movie ended, he walked me to the tower. "Um... C-can I look at your wrists?" He asked and I looked at him confused "why?" I asked with a hint of questioning humor in my voice. "I just- please?" I shook my head.

"No"

"Why?"

"Because"

"Why?"

"Because Peter! You don't need to fucking see them! I'm not a God damn attention whore! Jesus Christ" He was clearly taken back by my sudden out burst. But then the doors opened and there was Tony and Peper standing with shock on their faces.

"What the hell?" He asked and I groaned walking past them to my room. "Get back her! Y/n!" He yelled and I got to my room locking my door manually so that FRIDAY or JARVIS couldn't over ride it.

I sat down on my bed sighing. "Just breath" I mumbled. I heard pounding on my door "you the door!" I hear my dad's voice yell from the other said.

"Peter you fucking snitch" I mumbled. "No!" I yelled back. He kept pounding against it but I grabbed my ear buds walking into my walk in closet. I grabbed my sleeping meds and took two instead of one.

The closet had a couch in it, it was also soundproof. I put the earbuds in my ears and layed down on the couch grabbing a blanket, and fell asleep.

<•••>

I woke up to my window breaking. I sat up quickly looking at my door seeing Peter standing in his suit. "What the fuck" I said and he sighed quickly walking over to me. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He bombarded me with questions, his hands holding my face looking at me intensely.

Yeah I'm just... really sleepy" I said closing my eyes, laying my head on his shoulder. He was confused as he looked around the room and saw my pill bottle. "How many did you take?" He asked calmly. "Two"

I felt so sleepy and tired. "Will you lay down with me?" I asked. He nodded and layed down, pulling me next to him. "I love you" I mumbled not knowing I said it.

"I love you too"