pregnancy

A/n: Freshman: And I oop- skjsksksjskksjskskskksksjskskskskjsksjsk
•••
Peter Parker X Pregnant!Reader.

Type: I was talkin to dis bitch she said *presses cross walk botton* wait I'm pregnant

Inspo: my bff had a pregnancy scare annioop-
•••

I sat next to Peter, MJ, and Ned as we talked about our plans for the weekend. "Yeah me and my family are going to the beach this weekend. "I thought you were going on the 13th?" I said and she nodded. "Yeah duh, it's the 11th" She said and my eyes widened.

I'm late.

"Oh my god" I mumbled and stood up. "Sweetheart?" Peter said and I just started walking away. "Y/n stop" He said walking in front of me. "Tell me what's going on" He said and I shook my head. "N-no I need to talk to MJ" I said and grabbed her hand dragging her away with me leaving Peter standing in the middle of the cafeteria.

"What's going on?" She said and I pulled her into the bathroom and made sure no one was in them. "Oh my bad would you just tell me?" She said and I learned against the sink sighing. "I-I'm late" I mumbled and she just shrugged looking at me confused. "Late for what- oh" She said and I nodded. "What if I'm pregnant? Peters gonna leave me, or-or I'm gonna have to get an abortion, what'll my parents do? Oh my god" I mumbled as I panicked, pacing the room.

"Hey, wait, calm down. We don't know your pregnant yet, we need to get a few tests and then we'll know. We can do it my place tonight, my parents won't be home" She said then a wave of nausea washed over me. "I feel like I'm going to throw up" I said and ran to the stall leaning down and puking. MJ pulled my hair back holding it

"Oh god"

•••

I showed up to MJs with the plastic bag in hand. "I've got them" I mumbled and she invited me in. "Just go to the bathroom, and come out when your done" She said motioning to the bathroom. I scurried off and opened the door closing it. I quickly opened the boxes and pulled down my pants, quickly peeing on them and wrapping them in toilet paper. I put a time on my phone for three minutes.

I opened the door and MJ was right there. "So?" She asked, I shrugged. "We wait" We sat down on the floor with them splayed out in front of me. I sat there watching the time go down until one if them develop.

+

+

+

I put a hand over my mouth. "No, no this wasn't supposed to happen" I mumbled holding one of them in my hand. "I can't do this" I said as I put them in my pocket. "What am I going to do? Peters gonna leave me" I said and MJ shook her head.

"No he won't. We know Peter, he's a complete nerdy gentlemen, and if he does I'll be here" She said and I nodded. "I'm scared, oh my god, this is going to make being spider-man so much more difficult" I said and her eyes widened. "I didn't even think of that" She said and I brought my knees up to my chest, tuckingy head into them.

next day.

I had to tell him as soon as possible, so we could figure out what to do. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Hey sweetheart" May said with a smile on her face. "H-hey, is Peter here?" I asked, she shook her head. "No but your welcome to wait" I nodded and walked in slowly.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit off" She said and I shook my head. "How long do you think it will be until Peters back?" I said and she shrugged. "I don't know, Fridays he's usually back by 1 or 2" She said and I nodded.

"What's going on?" She asked and I though for a moment. She'll find out eventually "if I tell you promise me you won't freak out" I said and she nodded, I sat down on the couch and opened my purse and pulled out the tests. "I-I'm uh- I'm p-pregnant" I mumbled and she picked up one of them looking at it. "If you kidding-" She started but I shook my head. "I-I'm no, May I'm so sorry. I leave-" I started to get up and she stopped me.

"Hey no, it's not your fault honey. It's okay, I'm not mad" She said, it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. "It's gonna be okay" She said, but I didn't believe her. "Have you told your parents?" I shook my head. "No I haven't" I said and she sighed, then we head something crash in Peters room. She smiled to me. "It'll be okay, just tell him" She said, I nodded. I got up and knocked on Peters door. "Pete, it's y/n" I said and he swing his door, a dumb smile plastered on his face. "Hey babe" He said and kissed me. "Hi, we need to talk" I said and I saw his face faulter with confusion. "Yeah, uh come on in, your not breaking up with me are you?" He asked and I shook my head. "No no, but it is pretty big" I said, he nodded and shut the door. "What's up?" He asked and sat down next to me.

"You know I love you right?" I asked and he nodded, with a smile. "Yeah, I love you too" He said and I took a dealer breath. "Impregnantpeterimsosorry" I said quickly and he stopped for a moment. "Your pregnant?" He asked and I nodded looking down at my hands.

This is it. This is when he leaves me.

I nodded we were silent for a while. "Say something, please." I said and he was silent. "I'm so sorry Peter. This fucks everything up, collage, spider-man, school." I put my head in my hands, tears falling I to them. "There's a little us in there?" He asked and moved my arms touching my stomach. "Oh my god" He said and smiled. "Your not mad?" I asked and he shook his head. "No why would I be? I mean yeah things will be a bit harder but were having a baby" He said and I smiled. He cupped my face kissing me softly.

"I love you"

"I love you too"