Nerd

A/n: sup bitches, nothin new in my life BUT THE AREA 51 ONE MEMES ARE EXQUISITE
•••
Peter Parker X Stark!Reader

Info: let's just for this chapter say, Liz is a total bitch (even tho I like her) and she and flash are a team with her frienda

Type: not such a nerd now aren't I?

Inspo: https://www.instagram.com/tv/ByqdrfKj6iY/?igshid=hts1i4931mxw
•••

I sat there with Peter and Ned at the lunch table. I sat quietly across from Peter, reading my book. Him and Ned were talking about Star Wars, I wasn't that into it, but they seemed to love it. "What'd you think Y/n?" Ned asked me holding the the little Star Wars figure on my book.

"What do I think of what? Sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said and he and Peter shrugged. "I've got a huge 3,803 piece Lego death star, Peter and I are gonna build it at his place" He said and I nodded. "Yeah that sounds amazing, I hate lego's though" I said and Ned's eyes widened. "Why?"

"Have you ever stepped or belt on those things? It's like nails" I said and Peter nodded in agreement. "She's got a point" Just as he said that, my book was snatched from my hand. I looked up seeing Liz holding it in her hand.

"Look at this, the Nerd got a new book" She said, and started skimming threw the pages. "Give it back" I said  and she shook her head. "No I don't think so, Flash? Here take this" She handed him the book.

"If you tell me what it's about I'll give it back" She said, bending down, her face right in front of mine. "It's Taming Of The Shrew-" "It's in a whole different language" Flash said as he looked at me confused. "It pigalatin dumbass" I said and Liz's eyes widened.

"Let's not do this, flash just give her back the book" Peter said, flash nodded. "Here do you want it?" He gestured it to Peter, he went to grab it but instead flash hit him in the head with it hard. Something in me kind of snapped.

I stood up and wacked Liz in the throat with my hand, grabbing her hair and slamming her head on the desk, she fell to the ground coughing. Then flash went to grab my arm, but I elbowed him in the head, grabbing his arm and pressed his head against the desk so that he was looking at Peter.

"Apologize" I said simply. Everyone in the cafeteria was silent. Looking at what's happening, when he didn't speak I presses his head harder I to the table making him wince. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry for hitting you with the book... Penis Parker" I grabbed both his arms twist them behind his back making him scream.

"Just because your parents treat you like shit, doesn't mean you get to treat others like it." I whispered in his ear and kneed him in the ass making him fall forward.

"You bitch" I heard behind me and I sighed turning around. "You really wanna go?" I asked and she grabbed my hair, yanking my head back. I grabbed the tray from the table and hit her in the throat again. She bent over holding her throat, wheezing for air. I took the tray and hit her with it from under neath making her fall flat on her ass.

I looked around, people were recording it.

Fuck.

Dads gonna be pissed about this.

"Holy shit" Peter said and I bent over grabbing my book, stepping over Liz and walking out of the cafeteria.

Part two?