Chapter 4: Sleepless Nights Will Soon Burn (1)

"I don't believe it!"

Everyone's eyes turned to Stretch. His eye began flaring up in orange, as he continued to speak.

"Does anyone actually believe this bullshit? This is Error we're talking about. He could be lying!" His voice boomed. He readied his gaster blasters, extending his arm out. He pointed his skeletal hand at the weakened glitch.

Blue's eye twitched. He couldn't take this anymore. He glanced at Error, who was now looking down at the dingy floor. How could these ignorant fools be so blind?! He grit his teeth, anger and fury building up inside his SOUL. The short skeleton began walking toward his brother; the idiot who couldn't see anything beyond Ink's lies...

'Sorry Error, but you know what they say..

Lies are made to be broken.'

Blue summoned a sharp bone in his right gloved palm. It seemed as if time had stopped for him and his 'beloved' brother at the moment of the striked.

ERROR POV

I looked up to see faces turned from me to the scene that unfolded in front of us. Blue raised his weapon at Stretch, before striking him hard on his shoulder bone. I couldn't see that clearly due to Sans' blocking my view, but I could catch a few glances.

I saw Blue glaring at his brother coldly, before grabbing onto his hoodies collar. Stretch seemed... pitiful at best. When I blinked, my view was gone due to another skeleton shuffling in front of my eyes. It was obviously Ink. I could tell due to his colorful vials and his iconic paintbrush. I think he wanted me to look at him, because when I moved my head to see around him, he grabbed a small pencil and stabbed it into my forehead mercilessly, scattering debris of led around.

"Error."

I groaned; not out of pain, but out of annoyance. Why can't Ink leave me alone? What an asshole-

"What did you do?"

Confused, I looked at him. His eyelights were switching into different shapes with every blink, the colors mostly staying the same with red hues.

"WhAt do You mEAn?"

Ink's voice became more stern. He sounded so cold.. so.. frightening. He looked like a predator getting ready to attack its prey, an evil glint in his power hungry eyes.

"You brainwashed him, didn't you? Into becoming your, what, follower?" He spat. He wrapped his hand around my neck, holding me up with ease. Ink pushed me against the stone wall, making a crack in it due to the amount of force he was using.

"I.. I don'T knOw wHat You mEAn.." I replied, what the hell am I supposed to say?

"Don't play dumb, Error." Ink backed up, waving a hand in the air- which I could only assume was a signal to start getting ready to fight. "Admit it, or cowboy up, pussy."

I said nothing.
I didn't do anything, why can't they just see that?

...
.
.
Everything turned black.
.....
Why..

Why does..

Everything..

H u r t

S o

M u c h . . ?

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS WILL SOON BURN- START

A/N

Hhhshsvusshhsb this chapter was REALLY short but that's because I just wanted to get this out and it was kinda rushed?? I swear next chapter will get better, I'm somewhat better at writing pain and shit

this chapter mostly was to show how blue is extremely emotional in this story? like in this, he will let his emotions take over. not to mention, his patience is really low.

also, please keep in mind that it's ok to antagonize ink and whatnot, but I'm going to try and show that EVERYONE is the villain in this. even destiny and error.

NOBODY IS SAFE FROM MY WRATH!! MWAHAHA