Epilogue

Error's POV

It felt like the space was endless ever since Karma had merged his large multi-verse with ours. Everyone has finally calmed down, and it's honestly been great!

Ink and Dream seem to have made up, after Dream cleared his head a little. Surprisingly, they don't hang out much anymore though.

I've heard Dream and Lust have been hanging out a lot, but that's none of my business. I also heard Geno and Reaper fought, which I'm honestly not surprised, Geno isn't that patient after being in the Save Screen for so long and Reaper's a big tease. I hope they make up soon, though. Drama's not good for a bunch of angsty skeletons.

Blue and Stretch are okay now, which I'm really happy about. Me and Blue hang out a lot often, sometimes inviting Nightmare's gang and Dream! But Nightmare seems to be a little busy nowadays. I heard him and Ink became friends!

Can you believe that?! Them!

Hehe, it's a little funny honestly..

But I'm happy, you know?

It's been a while since I could finally sit down, have time to think, and knit in peace.

Speaking of knitting, I've started my own class about it at OverTale.

It starts in 20 minutes so I better get ready though!

We've had quite a run, haven't we?

Determination..

Perseverance..

Patience..

Integrity...

Kindness..

Bravery..

Justice..

I'm happy I can be me.

And that even after all this,

I never gave up to the hands of UNFAIR JUDGEMENT.