Chapter 11: The Siblings Fight

"...Destiny." Fate called.

Destiny lazily turned to her sister, "Yes, Fate?"

"What did you do?" Fate said with a glare.

"What do you mean?"

"Look."

Fate swiped her glowing hand into the air, granting access to Destiny's eyes. A large table emerged from the ground, with a map laid from edge to edge. The map had different orbs floating above each section, and even tinier ones to represent copies.

Fate tapped her nail onto an orb that floated above it all, shaped like a clock. The map then turned greyscale, every color fading away. She then clicked an orb, and the fight between Nightmare's gang and the others played out. Destiny's eyes widened, and she gave quiet gasps of disbelief... but she already knew; and she was oh so proud of her chosen child for breaking out of his shackles of Fate.

"This.. this mistake dare tries to escape his fate!" Fate said. "He couldn't have cut his strings of fate by himself. So I will repeat myself."

"What did you d o, Destiny?"

Destiny hummed, staring at her sister. She then put her hand on her chest. "I find it offending that you immediately accuse me, Fate. For all we know, it could've been Karma because he finally had enough of you irresponsibly playing with your multi-verse."

Fate's eye twitched, "Destiny, do you take me as a fool?"

Destiny closed her eyes, before opening them again. Her pure white eyes stared at Fate as her lips curled up into a smug smile. "Yes, Fate. In fact I do."

"You're breaking our law! It is illegal and disrespectful to manipulate the strings in another God's multiverse!" Fate growled, clenching her fists. Unknowingly, she was summoning her brass knuckles of a dark metallic blue.

Destiny raised her voice, thorns creeping out of her wrist skin. "Me? You're the one purposely breaking the requirements! Balance, Fate! WHERE'S THE BALANCE?!"

"YOU DARE YELL AT A FELLOW GOD?! YOUR SISTER?!" Fate screamed.

"THE SISTER I KNEW WAS KIND! SHE WASN'T THIS CORRUPTED.. SADIST!"
Destiny refuted.

"YOU'LL REGRET THAT!"

In a flash, Fate swung her hand at Destiny planning to land a punch. Her sister, however, protected herself and grabbed her wrist before Fate could harm her.

Destiny twisted her wrist, vines with thorns seeping out of her skin. The vines curled their way around Fate's arm and pressed thorns into her skin.

"STOP BEING IMMATURE, FATE!" Destiny yelled, her voice echoing. Her white eyes glowed slightly pink, but the flowers on her clothing changed their pink hue to a black.

"ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STILL ACTS LIKE A CHILD!" Fate countered. "GET WITH THE TIMES DESTINY. WE ARE GODS NOW, WE ARE NO LONGER CHILDREN! WE HAVE RESPONSIBILITIES, WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO PRANCE IN THE GRASS AND WORRY ABOUT USELESS PEOPLE'S FEELINGS!"

Destiny stared, "Is that how you see them? Just.. toys?" Her eyebrows drooped, and the vines crawled back into her skin. "Remember when we were young?.. w-we played with mother's people? We made friends with them?"

"Like I said, we are not children Destiny. Grow up. They only exist for our entertainment. If they die, replace them. If they rebel, fix them." Fate said. "Mother didn't do so. That's why she was  executed."

Destiny grit her teeth. "I'd rather join her in purgatory, than would I torture innocents!" She glared one last time at Fate, before stepping towards a portal. "What I've done might have been illegal. But at least I have my morals, Fate.. let's see if the council has anything to say about it." She said without looking at her. She then entered the opening, before closing it behind her.

"Fool." Fate said to herself, before going to weave more strings to the people's fates.