Chapter 13: The VOID in my Core (Important A/N at the end)

The monochrome child sat on a tree branch, their legs swinging back and forth above the ground. Slight wind brushed through the makeshift town of the Omega-TimeLine, making some shiver. They looked down at the civilians, some who ignored them now. They sighed, before hopping down. Their lifeless eyes gazed around as they walked down, a smile on their face. The multi-verse was peaceful now, no more fighting, and no more scars. They were content, happy and glad that the destroyer and creator's petty fight was finally over.

They came to a stop at a stand with a Papyrus from a pacifist timeline. The Papyrus was giving free plates of spaghetti, his cheerful smile never ending. Core sighed, letting their mind wander and greet a welcomed memory. 'I miss you Papyrus.' They thought, before looking at the smiling Papyrus with a grin.

"One-" Core put a single finger up, but spotted Classic sitting on a bench not too far away. They held up another finger, doing the peace sign. "Two, plates of spaghetti please."

The Papyrus nodded and hummed as he scooped some noodles and forks onto two plates. He handed them to Core, who struggled only a little to hold them. They smiled to Papyrus in gratefulness and walked to Classic. Classic heard the footsteps and looked at Core, who was now holding a single plate to him. He grinned lazily and took it, taking a bite.

Core plopped down next to Classic, spinning the fork and letting the noodles wrap and embrace it. They put the fork in their mouth and swallowed before starting to speak. "Hello Sans."

"Sup Frisk." He replied. "How's it going?"

"Pretty good. I finally have time to hang out with Chara, the ReaperTale one." They said, a fond smile on their face. "How about you?"

"Nothing much, just-"

But Core was gone, and all that was left was a plate of Spaghetti in their place. Classic raised a brow, confusedly looking at it before shrugging. "That kid's wack, man." He said, before continuing to eat.

Core was in OuterTale currently behind some trees staring at a tall glowing woman. Her long hair went just above the flower hem on the bottom of her dress. She looked down at Core with a panicked look yet a smile on her face.

"Frisk, I can explain-"

"What are you doing here Destiny? Everything is going well, and don't you have your own multi-verse to tend to?!" Core said in a whisper yell.

"So far, yes everything is well. I need to warn you, though. Fate won't stop until she gets her multi-verse taken from her. But I don't have any evidence that she's committed power abuse over this world!"

"And so what? What is she going to do?" Cross folded their arms, raising a brow as she felt sweat go down her neck.

"I'm afraid she has the power to change fates." Destiny said with a sigh.

Core almost screamed. "B-But what's done is done- she can't change the past!" They furrowed their eyebrows. "..Right?"

"No, not in this timeline. She has the power to reset this world and move to the next, I'm afraid." Destiny crouched down, going down to Core's level. She pushed a strand of grey hair behind their ear and frowned. "I only have little time left here before she returns from her duties. But please, I had to tell you this so you could get to Error. I can't let him know who I am or I could trigger a panic attack...

Let him know that even in the darkest of days, his mother will be watching over him. This world isn't stable, and despite the good and bad memories. I want him to move on.

Thank you, Frisk. I'll be going now."

And with that, Core watched as Destiny stood up and faded with no sign of her existing. They put a hand to their head and fought against tears. There wasn't time for crying.

"What's going on?" They whispered to themselves, eyes watching every moment of every existing entity. "..God, I hope she has a plan. Because if not.. this could prove to be the ending of our multi-verse." They mumbled, stumbling backwards and finally falling onto the grass. Their chest moved up and down with every heavy breath, fear creeping into their mind.

"Toriel... Sans.. Papyrus.. Muffet..." They mumbled every name with nostalgia infecting their head. "...If you all saw me now. Would you still care about me?" They didn't notice, but they had started crying.

"I couldn't save my world back then, why would it be different now?"

Footsteps approached Core.

"Because you have us." A familiar voice said.

Core stood up, turning around hastily. Their eyes widened at the sight of Error and Chaos.

"So mInD tELling mE whO THat lAdy wAs?" Error said, raising a brow.

Chaos held out their hand which Core gratefully took. Chaos smiled as Core used it to pull themself towards Chaos. They hugged and embraced as Error smiled at the children.

As Core explained what happened, Error's eyes widened. They listened intently to their words.

"I hAvE a mOtHER??"

"Why is that the first thing you notice?!" Core whisper yelled. "Our world could be in danger."

"I don't know, Frisk. Personally I think you're overreacting." They pat Core's head with a smile. "But you're right to be careful. But I think all we can do is make sure we have a backup plan, and believe in Destiny."

"ThAt'S whAt yoUR pApRyUs wOuld'Ve wantEd you tO dO, rIght?" Error said.

Core's eyes filled with tears as they remembered. They smiled, "Yeah, you're right."

"Well, what are we doing standing around? We have to go and tell the gang and Chara's right?" Chaos added.

"OkaY, lEt's go."

Core held Chaos' hand and smiled at the two as they summoned a grey portal in front of them. They entered, thoughts filling their mind.

'May Destiny lead the way.'

———

1001 words? eh not bad i guess.

here's your chapter for the week but this is very important

comment down the letter corresponding to the ending you want.

Would you want

A.  their multiverse to die and they get moved into a new one.

B. them to stay, but Fate gets arrested by the council, and Destiny adopts their multi-verse.

C. Fate is confronted by Karma and Destiny and gets turned into stone for all she has done, and Destiny adopts their multi-verse alongside with Karma.

Or the somewhat bad ending:

D. Blue snaps at Dream, causing Dream to snap also. Nightmare assumes Stretch caused this, goes to him but is lied to that Ink did it because Stretch is drunk. Nightmare and Ink fight again, but this time Ink is stronger. Dream swoops in and saves Nightmare but Ink is petty as fuck and dooms the multi-verse by committing suicide.

Also a lot of people may or may not be dead.

Please tell me I love this story but IT'S SO BAD AND I WANT TO END IT—

like reread and tell me it isn't cringey oh my god

But thanks for the support, the story is almost over!