Author's Note

Hey, Banana (The Author) here!

This has been a blast to write 💛 and I can't thank you all enough for the support.

I'm going to be honest, when I posted this, I didn't expect so many people to actually like this.

Now, this story sucks and it's cringe- but you know what? Fuck it! It was fun!

The story did change immensely when I was writing, and there was times where I didn't know what to write.

So here's the ideas I had that I wanted to happen in UJ that I ended up changing!:

—-

-In Chapter 13, The VOID in my Core, Core Frisk was originally going to be attacked by Razz while they were hanging out with Classic!
This was scrapped since I realized I had made too much unnecessary drama already, and this would cause more of it to happen.

-After Chapter 9, Wings, I was going to write a chapter about how this had taken a toll on Ink. Originally, he was going to stop taking his vials and start to slowly deprive himself of life in his DoodleSphere. This was scrapped since I realized I wouldn't know how to make Ink himself again.

-During all of this, I was going to make every ship die, which I didn't do since I realized that would 1. Stretch the story out far too long, and 2. It was unnecessary. I only did AfterDeath since i needed a chapter to put out.

-I also wanted to make ErrorBerry canon here, but decided against it since I knew it would make this story lose what started it. It having no ships but lots of drama.

Now, this story was stretched out too much and I'm aware. But I'm happy that you all liked it.

The writing was cringey, some parts were either dragged out too long or was too rushed, Reaper made no sense but I did it because I hated AfterDeath far more than I do now.

Now comes the hard part, I'm debating whether or not to make another story that talks about what happened in the God's Realm after Chapter 14. Karma is a fun character to write, and honestly I love his and Destiny's childhood together.

But until then, if you would like to see more of my far better writing, check out Write My Story. It's an Inkmare story but will have more ships.

Once again, thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day.

Unfair Judgement:

Started: April 10th 2019(?)
Completed: July 21 2019